By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2013 Discussion Thread (The Final Day!)

soulfly666 said:

Clues
12: The second best NES game of all time and a part of one of the most popular series ever made.  Was considered by many to be the best game in the entire large series' catalog but a more recent entry has won over many of those people.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
soulfly666 said:

Clues
12: The second best NES game of all time and a part of one of the most popular series ever made.  Was considered by many to be the best game in the entire large series' catalog but a more recent entry has won over many of those people.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Nope, That one is SNES and I already had it a few back.

12. Wario Land 2 (last year 7) first impression 8.5, replay 10, technical 8.5

Pros: Here's a game that worked by thinking entirely outside the box: no dying, ever. The challenge was entirely based on the need to collect coins to get 100% completion (the coins used in a guessing game to gather pieces of a golden picture), as well as maneuvering from A to B, as there was always knockback from getting hurt, and that would disrupt your platforming. Cleverly designed levels did the rest. In many cases, you *wanted* to be hurt, whether crushed flat, or set on fire, or zombified, as that was the only way to get through obstacles. Bosses too were focused on capturing you or forcing you out of the arena, often with a bit of a trek to get back to the fight.

Cons: Keeping it out of the top 10 is the mere fact that the game could be maddeningly obtuse at times, which was clever, but only after going through the frustration of figuring it out.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

11 thanked you for playing at the very end (the real very end, that fewer players would strive for) with "You are a super player!"

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I think Wario Land 2 is on the eShop for 3DS. Thanks to this thread, I'm buying!

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
11 thanked you for playing at the very end (the real very end, that fewer players would strive for) with "You are a super player!"

Super Mario World.  Star Road...

I finally finished that list -_-"

Wright said:

Good job. You get Star Wars cookies. Well, a picture of them. 

green_sky said:
Wright said:

Good job. You get Star Wars cookies. Well, a picture of them. 

You chosed randomly to post Star War cookies or you looked at my #1 game?

Wright said: You chosed randomly to post Star War cookies or you looked at my #1 game?

I read your mind and thought you might like Star Wars. 

No really i looked at your list :)