By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - which game did you last finish? and what would you rate it out of 10?

Batman Returns (snes)

8/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

Pokemon Y - 8.5/10

There were a few things I felt could be improved but overall a very solid game. Because I have a huge backlog I have a tendency to not finish a lot of games, but this one I did beat. I'm still playing around in the Battle Maison too, so that's gotta say something.

GTA V (PS3). 8.5/10. Have lots of unfinished games after that.

Beyond Two Souls, honestly I've never really enjoyed one thing about Quantic Dream titles, controls. I was very pleased with how they worked in this game and I have to say in my 10 1/2 hrs of playing it, I really did enjoy it. Story I really sponged to, the back and fourth timeline was actually quite entertaining and one of my favorite things in the game. I've never been a fan of Ellen Paige, honestly her story was keeping me engaged the whole time. If I had to pick at something it would be frame drops in some places took away from the game at that moment, William Defoe character was actually pretty weak in my opinion for one of the main cast members and some times the textures on characters would get blurry or fuzzy which happened off and in, but not enough to hate, just something that was there. 8.9/10 that's how I would rate it.

Remember Me 8/10 - good story, graphics,excellent ideas and soundtrack was superb yet gameplay lacked.

I'll add another game, Jak and Daxter - 9.5/10, a superb platformer, near to Crash 2/Mario Galazy style of fun. Jak 2 and 3 however, I'd rate them about 5-6/10 each.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Batman Arkham Origins(PS3) - 7.5/10

Uncharted: Golden Abyss(PSV) - 8/10

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Dual Destinies 9/10

Xcom Enemy unknown 7,5/10 Ps3. Nice game but was it my playstation that couldn't handle the processing power or is it the game itself?

Need for Speed Most Wanted on PS3 and i give it 8/10. i played the first one and is my favorite NFS, this one does not top it, but i like Criterion approach to arcade racing games. it was fun enough to deserve a 8.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Killzone Mercenary
i would give them game a 7 and also say its the best game on the Vita
(my scale is actually correct and 5 is average)