By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What car do you own/drive?

mitsubishi gallant 2000, got it from my dad a few months ago.

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

Around the Network

Black '96 Toyota Corolla, faded paint, two broken windows, three broken handles, disintegrating interior. But damn if it doesn't get awesome mileage, and it hasn't broken down on me once in five years. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

blacked out 2012 Mazda3 Skyactiv sedan.

2010 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid

White 2000 Honda Accord.

Never had any major problems with this car.

Around the Network
kyokusanagi said:

this what I want next year

I almost picked up a 370z but it's downfall for me was the 2 seater part and I didn't feel like buying a G37 so I went with something a lot more comfortable instead lol.

2013 black honda accord coupe. Just got her.

http://www.zibe.com/for-sale/new-2013-honda-accord_cpe-2dr_i4_auto_ex~l_coupe-bradenton-fl-7989-8361435.html

edit:  annnnnddd I have no idea how to embed a picture. Tried and failed. 

A 2001 Ford Fiesta TDDi. Maybe I'll change it next year, but only if I'll find a cheap turbodiesel, with very low fuel consumption and not too long as in most Italian towns parking is a problem. Currently I'm considering a Renault Clio dCi in the lowest consumption version available, or a Dacia Sandero (they have Renault engines) or a Renault Twingo dCi (very short, very low consumption, excellent for city traffic) or a Honda Jazz (= Honda Fit in some countries) if the next model year will offer also a turbodiesel version as it's rumoured, but if I'll leave my town, Genoa, for one with a little wider roads and more parkings, I coud consider a Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC (excellent fuel consumption for its performances, it beats the VW Golf 1.6 TDI on both aspects) or a Renault Mégane 1.5 dCi (same benefits as the Civic, although performances are between the Civic and the Golf. Its engine is used also by the most fuel efficient versions of the Mercedes A-Class). If someone will release a diesel-electric serial hybrid model soon enough, it could become my choice, though.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I don't own any car, but my father let's me drive the '99 Honda Accord which I've named Firora. She's dark purple.

I'm not old enough to drive yet, but on saturday I will! :D So I'll be taking my Volvo S40 out for a drive. We do have another, better car, namely a Volvo XC70. I have to use a car where there isn't automatic transmission to get the "right" drivers license, but I'll probably use the other car from time to time as well.