By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What car do you own/drive?

I figured I would make this thread since we're upgrading our car and it got me wondering what other people on these forums drive?

For the record, I don't own a car myself but my husband does (limited parking spaces here in Japan), he is upgrading from a 2010 Audi TTS to a 2013 Nissan Skyline GT-R Black edition.

How about you guys?

If youre not old enough to drive, or dont actually own or have easy access to (partners, friends, relatives etc) vehicle, please dont spam up the thread with nonsense, whiel you may well feel posting a picture of a bugatti veyron is super funny and amusing, nobody else does.

Around the Network

That's a great upgrade currently don't own or drive any car.  Last car I owned was a 1992 Mazda Protege and the most recent one I drove was a 2009 Ford Focus (US version).

I actually just upgraded from a 2000 Ford Focus to a 2003 Jaguar X Type.

Mines more of a tan color. It was kinda sad since the Ford was my first car but how could I pass up the chance to get a Jaguar.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT

'97 Toyota Camry my dad gave me when I got my license. Fading tan and not in the best shape, but it works fine and gets the job done. :)

Around the Network

I just got a 2014 Ford Fiesta ST for the wife. The car is amazingly fast and handled like a dream. I love driving it! I have a buddy who mods cars and is big into the drifting circuit and he absolutely loves her car.

My others are a 2003 Chevy Tracker and a 2005 VStar 1100 Silverado touring edition (motorcycle).

I drive a 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10. I love it!!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

1996 Ford explorer

Kia Rondo

Both are great cars. We use the Explorer for camping and pulling our trailer while the Rondo is used for more city driving. Plus it seats 8 which is really great since it was able to replace our old van.

Audi TT RS 2.5T 2011 but spend more time on my bike.

2013 BMW 116 diesel