By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming media (IGN) covering for Xbox one.

PS on paper is better but atm it hasn't really shown it its full potential yet. Just look at ps3. On paper it ws meant to be so much morepowerful then xbxo 360 and yet the advantage that teh cell was suppose to provide never really came to fruition. Since now both have similar artichecture the differences will be more obvious . At launch is not a good comparison as alot run of the time. You don't know how teh Xbox one was bbuild and how it is baanced or whatever they say. I am confident down teh track teh differences will be very minimal . Def there won't be ahundred dollar difference. Compare the next batch after launch and so on. Remember the most powerful console have never won the console race.

Around the Network

forget to say xbox one is teh most powerful as you can plug teh ps4 in and play usign teh xbox one UI an dusign kinect features with power of both ps4 and xbox one without havign noticeable lag. So don't see teh problem here :P

I think IGN needs to add that too?

http://www.product-reviews.net/2013/11/10/cod-ghosts-xbox-one-offline-not-possible-without-live/

Even with the Day-1 patch you need to be online to play CoD Campaing .

I wouldn't worry too much. The word that the Xbox One has 720P multiplats, as opposed to PS4's 900P/1080P multiplats is already spreading more than MS would like it to, thanks to YouTube/forums. If the rumor is true that AC4 is 720P, as well, it will only add to the fire. Then, by the end of next year we'll be seeing vids of UC4/LoU2 and/or GOW4.

This is when we are going to truly start to see the performance gap, something no site is going to be able to cover up. And the ones that do will just be scoffed at. Kinda like how Misterxmedia was being held up and defended as a good insider by Xbox fans, until it turned out he was insane. Now, only the most diehard of fanboys bother listening to his ramblings and "leaks."

ethomaz said:
Mad55 said:
That was a good informative video. Do you want Ign to shit on the xbox one?

What part is informative? The non-existent DDR5? The bluethooth feature on Xbone? Becasue both are wrong.

You act as if thats all they said, they got everything else right on the spec list i believe. 

Around the Network

These sites can say anything they want. They can't change facts though.

ethomaz said:

http://www.product-reviews.net/2013/11/10/cod-ghosts-xbox-one-offline-not-possible-without-live/

Sounds like all the day one patch did was remove the addtional features that benefited the consumer.  Always online still might be required.  They'll probably have another patch though.

I'm just waiting to see a news report that says player can no longer play CoD disc on Xbox One because it's owned by another player.  That'll be a good laugh.

thismeintiel said:
I wouldn't worry too much. The word that the Xbox One has 720P multiplats, as opposed to PS4's 900P/1080P multiplats is already spreading more than MS would like it to, thanks to YouTube/forums. If the rumor is true that AC4 is 720P, as well, it will only add to the fire. Then, by the end of next year we'll be seeing vids of UC4/LoU2 and/or GOW4.

This is when we are going to truly start to see the performance gap, something no site is going to be able to cover up. And the ones that do will just be scoffed at. Kinda like how Misterxmedia was being held up and defended as a good insider by Xbox fans, until it turned out he was insane. Now, only the most diehard of fanboys bother listening to his ramblings and "leaks."

Agreed.  The performance gap will only increase - especially when Sony rolls out their big guns from ND.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

kupomogli said:

Sounds like all the day one patch did was remove the addtional features that benefited the consumer.  Always online still might be required.  They'll probably have another patch though.

I'm just waiting to see a news report that says player can no longer play CoD disc on Xbox One because it's owned by another player.  That'll be a good laugh.

I guess too... new patches will be out.

ethomaz said:

The gaf thread on that has exploded.. Cboat spoke

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=89365819#post89365819

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz