By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Does somebody here have experience with sexually transmitted diseases?

Mike_L said:
NiKKoM said:

Depends if you switch partners a lot... if you are a man-whore like me in my younger years condoms are your best friend.. with an STD no one is gonna want to have sex with you.. girls talk... and cheap.. knocking someone up is way more expensive.. don't believe: "its fine I'm on the pill..."

Has it led you to change your views on contraception? Do you care if it hits you again?

Well since my doctor said it there is a rare change that it could lead to sterility.. yeah I cared.. Used condoms always after that till I got into a stable relationship..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

You should always use condoms if you are not in a long/safe relationship.

Always !

Mike_L said:

That's my biggest fear but isn't the risk very small if you avoid the most busy girls?

So where do you live that girls wear signs how much sex with different partners they have.. never take that risk.. NEVER

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

orniletter said:

Always !

always!

ChristianTheAtheist said:
orniletter said:

Always !

always!

Exactly !

;)

Around the Network
orniletter said:
ChristianTheAtheist said:
orniletter said:

Always !

always!

Exactly !

;)

...Right.

I believe they are called Sexually Transmitted Infections these days.

allblue said:
I have unprotected sex with my gf all the time, if you're in a committed relationship and you both are hygienic with no history of STD there's no need to worry about contracting at all.

Of course if you want to spend the night with a random chick you pick up at a club yes, condom is a must. Or if your new gf/partner has a history of fooling around make sure you go and get both of you tested before engaging in any unprotected sex. HIV is pretty much a game over once you contract it.

No it isn't, and I feel sorry for the people that have it with people like you spreading FUD like that.

OT: As others have said, always use a condom. Even if you're having unsafe sex midway and think "ah no point now" take it out and put one on!

Yea man use condoms. Ever heard of Blue Waffle? Yea condoms

Seece said:
allblue said:
I have unprotected sex with my gf all the time, if you're in a committed relationship and you both are hygienic with no history of STD there's no need to worry about contracting at all.

Of course if you want to spend the night with a random chick you pick up at a club yes, condom is a must. Or if your new gf/partner has a history of fooling around make sure you go and get both of you tested before engaging in any unprotected sex. HIV is pretty much a game over once you contract it.

No it isn't, and I feel sorry for the people that have it with people like you spreading FUD like that.

OT: As others have said, always use a condom. Even if you're having unsafe sex midway and think "ah no point now" take it out and put one on!

Human Extinction