By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Pic os Seattle from InFamous Second Son! (WOW)

Simply beautiful! This is a f'n next gen game! If this is how the gen starts for open world, omg! To think what exclusives will look like five years down the road! Destruction is going to be so glorious!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/08/infamous-how-seattle-is-second-sons-seattle

Around the Network

the second picture is not in game, its concept art.

also, the game looks fantastic, cant believe this is an open world game. holy crap does it look GOOD! cant wait for this game

Images 3 and 4 remind of PGR4 which is a good thing.

bananaking21 said:
the second picture is not in game, its concept art.

also, the game looks fantastic, cant believe this is an open world game. holy crap does it look GOOD! cant wait for this game

Hand me some ash and a lighter. Seattle is going down in flames tonight (well, in Feburary).

The 7th picture looks to good to be true! I can't wait till I get this game for my PS4

Around the Network

I probably would have bought a PS4 at launch for this game if they hadn't delayed it. I used to live right outside of Seattle, beautiful city. They seem to have done it justice from everything I've seen. Good looking game for sure.

That crocodile store should be considered false advertising. Anyways cant wait for this game.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Angelus said:
I probably would have bought a PS4 at launch for this game if they hadn't delayed it. I used to live right outside of Seattle, beautiful city. They seem to have done it justice from everything I've seen. Good looking game for sure.

This game was never delayed.

Let´s hope SP raises their level in other aspects as well, replayability, voice acting, etc.

Good things are comming. Good things.

The hype I have for this game