By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DS4 Stick Problem Update: GAFers Are Reporting Similar Issues

Suke said:
Looking at this, it look like the controller was cheaplymade. Hope to see some improvements in the next batch of ship DS4 controller.

Well I've played with them, and they certainly dont seem cheaply made at all. In fact the controllers I've seen used for a while have not shown any problems, ok this is from navigating menus and not necessarily hardcore gaming on them, but they have looked fine.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

What kind of acid do those people have? XD

Just kidding. lol

I've seen this happen with pretty much every rubber covered controller for every system, in small numbers because some people just don't seem to be able to use a controller without acting like excessive force is needed at all times.
If you ask me the user is probably just trying to fish a free console out of it hoping that Sony will swat him one to silence him or something

Moisturizer people, use it. You don't see women's controllers worn to a stub.

Frequency said:
I've seen this happen with pretty much every rubber covered controller for every system, in small numbers because some people just don't seem to be able to use a controller without acting like excessive force is needed at all times.
If you ask me the user is probably just trying to fish a free console out of it hoping that Sony will swat him one to silence him or something

Not after two weeks of use.

Nsanity said:
Frequency said:

My Wii U Pro Controller sticks still work after a year of use, I'm curious how the XboxOne will far out.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

what a grubby looking control pad after just two weeks of use, says much about the owner? has he been inserting that control pad in certain "places"

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Well, maybe if people would stop trying to have sex with it... It wouldn't look so abused... I know the DS4's analog sticks feels like nipples from the right angle but come on guys...

Can you twist and twich a DS4 analog sticks? If not I wouldn't think of it as a Nipple.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Nsanity said:
Frequency said:

I average at least 10h a week of play and never broke or stressed a controller (my DS3 just have some "corosion" on the tag behind... so thatvwould be a major issue for me.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Is this a controller for public PS4 demo use? If yes nothing surprise cause lots of kids dunno how to handle with care... But if its not those public use controller then it really sux unless its from a very adjective user...

It`s just stress testing is all. I`m not worried about it. Sony makes quality products. The slim and super slim PS3 are evidence of that imo. It`s not like the controller has a 54% chance of failing..