By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Things looking up for the Vita, now have more games for it than my....

Here is my current collection which is incomplete since my Soul Sacrifice and Muramasa Rebirth is with a friend and my kid brother has kidnapped my Rayman's Origin and Dynasty Warriors: Next and claimed it for his own. So yeah he will get 2 freebie games and a couple of knuckle sandwich once that debate is over. I also have Atelier Totori+ and Meruru+ purchased on PSN but since I do not have enough memory card space for my Vita (8GB only) they are currently in the clouds. lol!

I plan to get a 2DS once I have enough funds but probably when Bravely Default comes out since that is my most anticipated game for the platform. I also plan to get Project X Zone.

Around the Network
tiffac said:

Here is my current collection which is incomplete since my Soul Sacrifice and Muramasa Rebirth is with a friend and my kid brother has kidnapped my Rayman's Origin and Dynasty Warriors: Next and claimed it for his own. So yeah he will get 2 freebie games and a couple of knuckle sandwich once that debate is over. I also have Atelier Totori+ and Meruru+ purchased on PSN but since I do not have enough memory card space for my Vita (8GB only) they are currently in the clouds. lol!

I plan to get a 2DS once I have enough funds but probably when Bravely Default comes out since that is my most anticipated game for the platform. I also plan to get Project X Zone.

I see you got quite a few asian version of vita games. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

ganoncrotch said:

Is there anyone who has both 3ds/psvita who has more games for the vita than the 3ds btw? got pics? wanna see more ideas for stuff to pick up. Loving that OLED goodness.

Taken just for you. Sorry about the quality, phone camera and it's pitch black. Using the flash just made the shiny plastic reflect back >_<

The two  Ocarina of TIme boxes is due to a pre order promotion where you got a limited edition gold case and some posters for pre ordering and the posters were put into the special edition case.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

tiffac said:

how does disgaea 3 play on the Vita? I only got a ps3 after this E3 and the vita more recently but yeah I'm really torn as to which version of Disgaea3 I should pick up, I've heard that the Vita one possibly got a load of dlc which you still need to buy with the ps3 game?

Really nice spread of games btw, from the Asian rpgs, western action adventures and some good fps for good measure. You have every mood covered haha :)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

MikeRox said:
ganoncrotch said:

Is there anyone who has both 3ds/psvita who has more games for the vita than the 3ds btw? got pics? wanna see more ideas for stuff to pick up. Loving that OLED goodness.

Taken just for you. Sorry about the quality, phone camera and it's pitch black. Using the flash just made the shiny plastic reflect back >_<

The two  Ocarina of TIme boxes is due to a pre order promotion where you got a limited edition gold case and some posters for pre ordering and the posters were put into the special edition case.

But what about the 2 copies of Everybodies golf? :D As much as I have maybe 4-5k games in my house I think the only doubles I have are Smash bros melee (my original disk had over 1k hours of play time and is coming apart in the middle) and both Fallout 3+new vegas for the xbox360 because after I got them I got the game of the year editions of both later on.

you wouldn't happen to live within walking distance of the south west of Ireland would you.... and also can I borrow some games? :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Fraid not lol, you'd have to have a bit of a swim haha.

The 2 boxes for Everybody's Golf is to play 2 player. Golf games are about all my dad can manage in multiplayer now. (he's got a pretty nasty terminal illness that's really effecting that sort of thing, but the nice slow pace of golf means he can still enjoy it).

Btw if you like golf games, Everybody's Golf is fantastic ^_^ and you can get it for like a fiver or so now. The second copy I got for him was £6.99 new in Sainsburys.

Chandler said:
ganoncrotch said:

I finished Walkin dead completely back on the pc when it was new tho, so I seen that pretty cheap but passed up on it cos I couldnt' see me playing it again just fingerprinting the shit outta the screen for hours. That Jak and Dexter game? is that a HD collection of old games or is it an actual new Jak game for the vita? I've not seen it in the game stores here where I live.

It's the hd collection and it's awful, borderline unplayable. Wanted to go through all 3 games but I can't force myself to go back to the precursor legacy. There are no framedrops that bother me because the game runs at a constant ~15 fps. Some of the minigames are nearly unbeatable with this kind of framerate, the catching fish minigame had me almost throw my vita out of the window, it's simply not doable with stick controls and only barely with touch screen input. I am sorry for anyone who spent money on this turd of a collection, I got it free through PS+. I thought it was only the PS3 version but one day I simply could download the vita version of the collection.

Vita also has a folder of PS+ games which become unusable in 2 months and 3DS has the 20 ambassador games in a folder which is not shown. Getting Bravely Default and Zelda for 3DS until the end of the year and nuthin for Vita.

That is some amount of portable gaming you got right there. I will have to take a proper picture of all my stuff for the vita/ds/3ds in a bit since my original pic in this thread was just a slight joke on noticing I had more boxed games than my Mobile phone games heh, also it was taken with the vitas camera which is pretty damn low res so couldn't really get much detail in there but got a proper digital camera will get it out later tonight and see if I get a good pic of everything :)

I think that's the first time I've seen the cartridge to Tekken 3d prime btw... never seen it in someones collection so far, I really love tekken but I've only heard really bad things about that game, even down to them having removed story modes endings just to fit that awful Tekken 3d movie on the cart instead of them. Why.jpg

MikeRox said:
Fraid not lol, you'd have to have a bit of a swim haha.

The 2 boxes for Everybody's Golf is to play 2 player. Golf games are about all my dad can manage in multiplayer now. (he's got a pretty nasty terminal illness that's really effecting that sort of thing, but the nice slow pace of golf means he can still enjoy it).

Btw if you like golf games, Everybody's Golf is fantastic ^_^ and you can get it for like a fiver or so now. The second copy I got for him was £6.99 new in Sainsburys.

Really sorry to hear about your father and really nice that he has a Son who cares so much for him, he must have done a good job raising you :)

As for everybodies golf I seen a used copy of it here in town for around 10euros but then found out online that it is one of the Vita games which needs an online pass for a few of the modes in it so I'll hold out til I see a cheapish new copy of the game.

Slade6alpha said:
ganoncrotch said:
Slade6alpha said:
ganoncrotch said:
Slade6alpha said:

. The only other games I want for it now are Borderlands 2,

i

Also you say borderlands 2? is that coming to the Vita for sure? that is one Genre completely missed on the 3DS there isn't a single FPS on it

I personally feel it's the best one, because the controls feel more precise and I feel the touch stuff works, but they do push you into a lot of them. And yes, 3DS could use more in the shooter genre and vita is getting borderlands 2 in 2014. Let's hope it's not gimped... 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/20/gamescom-borderlands-2-coming-to-vita

@bold Is there any at all? Thanks for the link to the borderlands story will check that out later on.

Here's a preview for Ironfall, I think it will be digital only.It looks very impressive for a 3DS game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg8hDlolN3U

My jaw.... dropped. Wow if that is real.

It's real, it's out early next year. I just hope the gameplay and level design live up to the graphics engine they've made!