By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Things looking up for the Vita, now have more games for it than my....

SnakeDrake said:

I see you got quite a few asian version of vita games. 

We mostly get NA or an Asian (Hong Kong) version of the games here in the Philippines and the Asian version  is approximately at least $2 cheaper most of the times. Not much but that's still some savings. lol!

Around the Network
tiffac said:
SnakeDrake said:

I see you got quite a few asian version of vita games. 

We mostly get NA or an Asian (Hong Kong) version of the games here in the Philippines and the Asian version  is approximately at least $2 cheaper most of the times. Not much but that's still some savings. lol!

How much does a game usually cost in the philippines and if your just saving 2 peso that isn't much lol. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I have an 12 3DS games, 13 Vita games. I preordered Ys Memories of Celceta, but will still have the same amount of Vita and 3DS games since I'm selling one of my Vita games.

Previous gen titles, I have 62 DS games and 78 PSP games.