By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Michael Pachter analyzes the possibility of Wii U reaching its sales expectations

raise gunpei yokoi from the dead... i am a bit surprised they have not fired Iwata given what they did to yokoi for the flop of the virtual boy... it was pushed out before it was ready and in with fewer colors than yokoi wanted due to cost time constraints to help cover for the delay of the n64.... i liked the virtual boy, really liked its controller but never owned one only got to play it at toys r us

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

"Fire Iwata" I love how so many people pretend to know how to run a multibillion dollar company. It's hilarious

ywata predictions are 9 mil to march.
are 4 mil for now, they only need 5 mil.
i believe they can reach 4 mil, so is not so far...

jonathanalis said:

No he wants 9 mil for this fiscal year which would put it around 12.5m

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
jonathanalis said:

wow, ok.

then i have to agree with pachter.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
jonathanalis said:

no way in hell they are going to make it. Unless they are absolutely confident  in Super Mario 3D world will go gangbusters (maybe there is a massive marketing campaign prepping behind the scenes). 

Typical Patcher just trolling Nintendo/Sony/MS fans just to stay relevant!!! Honestly, if it wasn't for the attention gamers give the guy he would be out of work for all his incompetence? Can't understand how such an idiot can make oodles of money for being wrong!!! It's better to ask the clerk at the videogame dept at Walmart for better insight into games!!! Gamers should just ignore this click bait and he will go away.

Nintendo have been more successful than ever during Iwata's reign and made a ton of money in the process, those calling for his head obviously dont want Nintendo to be successful, sure Nintendo has it's problems but are now starting to make great strides of change along the way.

MegaDrive08 said:
Nintendo have been more successful than ever during Iwata's reign and made a ton of money in the process, those calling for his head obviously dont want Nintendo to be successful, sure Nintendo has it's problems but are now starting to make great strides of change along the way.

That is exactly the problem the Wii U is not succesfull (yet?).

Yeah, reaching that goal it`s pretty much impossible.
They will be behind it by a few million.

Like Shadow1980 said, ending the fiscal year with 8M instead of 12,5M, is the most likely scenario, unless Nintendo has another big title besides DK, for the last quarter.