By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - AoE 2 HD gets a expansion. For Real.

Tagged games:

Remember when we got AoE 2 HD edition earlier this year? Well, was fun and all, but seems that was about it -NOT!

They just announced a Expansion: Age of Empires 2: The forgotten.

5 new civ(+ technologies)

4 new campaings

Twich stream and spectator mode.

Avaible NOW!

Enjoy: http://store.steampowered.com/app/239550/

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Around the Network

I... I think this is a good thing. I do love me some AoE!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

y u no make AoE 4.

:o

This came out of nowhere. You get a campaign as Dracula. What the fuck.

It looks like they made the Forgotten Empires unofficial patch official, which is pretty awesome.

Around the Network

Yeah, I was tempted until I saw the price... I mean, I love AoE enough to pay another $20 for literally the same game, but another $10 for the expansion? I'll wait for the sale.

DamnTastic said:
y u no make AoE 4.

Because Ensemble no longer exists and that bastard game called Age of Empires Online has failed miserably.

All in all, let's pray that we'll never get AoE 4. Given what they want to do with Zoo Tycoon, they would make it for the XboxOne and rely on Kinect.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Good news. I grew up with this series, microsoft gets goodwill from me whenever they support Age of Empires. Heck, I'll buy an xbox one to show my gratitude if they announce Age of Empires 4 for PC.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

WAT?! That's awesome, I still haven't bought the HD version, I have AoE Collection with Gold edition of the two first ones. Perfect christmas present for myself!