By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 5 Launch Trailer. Oh My God.

StrangerX said:

Are you a developer thats working directly with turn10?

I wonder why question a developer when again and again he/they states, that everything's ingame footage. The game looks amazing and i beleive them.

i agree, it will only take 1 day after launch for the internet to pronounce judgement.  So why lie?

It is near the end of the end....

Around the Network

Cool but I think GT6 will be a better game.

after 1:51 in that formula one-esque car...*jaw drool hits the floor* this will be a great, cheaper purchase whenever the halo 5 xbox one bundle releases. 

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

PureDante said:

after 1:51 in that formula one-esque car...*jaw drool hits the floor* this will be a great, cheaper purchase whenever the halo 5 xbox one bundle releases. 

Yeah, that part MADE the trailer.  

Darth Tigris said:
PureDante said:

Yeah, that part MADE the trailer.  

awesome. Nice sense of speed there!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

I'm impressed by the visuals.

simply astounding

ths game deserves full support

will buy it

Ffs, my monitor is going to be all crusty now.

There's still this gamey look to the graphics, but they're still spectacular. So much details everywhere.

And the Forzavista mode obviously makes the cars look better than when you play, but that's a mode that will be very interesting to delve into for any car enthusiast.

Looking awesome, especially for a launch title.

Somebody please explain "cloud powered opponents".

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros