By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 5 Launch Trailer. Oh My God.

Not sure if posted. but holy hell.

Around the Network

Xbox fans, why do you not support this phenomenal racing franchise?

Occulus Rift Shits all over this . And to be honest, the game is 1080p 60fps with severe texture cutdown.

Need for Speed looks better.

jamesmarkus87 said:
Xbox fans, why do you not support this phenomenal racing franchise?

I do.

Did you see the F1 bit at the ennd. That looked amazing.

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Occulus Rift Shits all over this . And to be honest, the game is 1080p 60fps with severe texture cutdown.

Need for Speed looks better.

Did Someone piss in your cheerios?

This game looks awesome, The trailer is a little overdramatic though lol.

Around the Network

I dont like being Halo 4'd

Where only some parts of the games look good and anywhere near close to the promotional material.

Which was a constant in this gen. Hell a friend of mine only plays on handhelds and he was under the impression that we already had "this gen " graphics last gen so he's not impressed with any of this new stuff whatsoever lol.

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
I dont like being Halo 4'd

Where only some parts of the games look good and anywhere near close to the promotional material.

Which was a constant in this gen. Hell a friend of mine only plays on handhelds and he was under the impression that we already had "this gen " graphics last gen so he's not impressed with any of this new stuff whatsoever lol.

Any more off topic crap from you or are you done? Two irrelevent posts in a row.

Need for Speed still looks better, cleaner imagery, and less baking.

Are you done? Have you not experienced the magic of being in the cockpit with the occulus rift?
2D Peasants :p

Lol all in game footage, not all of it or maybe even none of it trust me i know, GT and Forza use this pre rendered BS all the time in the trailers. No doubt that the game will look awesome though but not like this.

Are you a developer thats working directly with turn10?

I wonder why question a developer when again and again he/they states, that everything's ingame footage. The game looks amazing and i beleive them.