Japan New Super Mario Bros or Mario Party DS

wElcome to vgchartz!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

^welcome to vgchartz? I've been here longer than u

dsoverpsp said:
United States Halo 3
Japan New Super Mario Bros or Mario Party DS

wElcome to vgchartz!!!!!!!!

You couldn't look at other posts before posting that ridiculously wrong information?

Japan: FF VIII
U.S. : Halo 3 o GTA:SA

I'm so happy for all answers :), i've appreciate so much.
Badly no data for old NES games in USA.

Around the Network

I don't think NES games were very front loaded in sales, the only game that could have been must be SMB3 and SML

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

wiiforever said:
Why do the Japanese like DQ so much? and how come there isn't a version in the US?

Dragonquest VIII for PS2. I beat it, it's a good game, but traditional to the extreme. My issues were:

1.Your damage never gets above like "50" an attack. Not necessarily a negative, but a design choice I don't like, nonetheless.

2. Main character never talks. Fine in a Zelda game, but kinda boring in a game when you go in expecting a lot of character development. However, some of the best games ever have had mute main chars, so I digress. This wouldn't be an issue if the rest of the story aspects held up well.

3. Main story was mediocre, very little character development, unsatisfying all around. Mighta been lost in translation.

4. Ass hard game with ass hard requirements to get past ass hard midbosses where you die and have to reload ass constantly. lol.

5. Aged combat depth. Your victory is based on your level, basically. It wasn't till the end of the game that the combat ever became strategic.

on the other hand, it had:

1. Fantastic graphics, character models, character design, and art style. The game just looks good.

2. You can go into super sayajin mode.

3. The character development that is there, is good, and though forgettable, will at least keep you playing till the end with some nice comic relief.

4. Actually beating bosses if rewarding because of the difficulty.

5. Some scenes are definately worth experiencing due to the visuals.

6. Some of the best actual Voice Acting I've ever heard.

7. That chick in your party has some nice tatas.

8/10 game, from amazing developers, I was expecting a little more, considering all the hype these games get from Japan, but it was still a solid RPG and one of the best on the PS2. I bet Rogue Galaxy is better though.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.