By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UPDATED - 7th Gen - 'Which System Won The Console War' - Poll Added

Who really won the the 7th Gen Console War?

Nintendo 138 46.46%

Xbox 360 30 10.10%

PS3 92 30.98%

Make Love Not War 17 5.72%

See Poll 17 5.72%

Total:294
Mnementh said:
Slade6alpha said:
This isn't going to end well... I expect a minimum of two bans to come from this thread.
If you think PS3 won, cool, if not, cool as well. In reality, does it really affect you? I guess for some it does.

I don't think so. At this point this flamebait is only worth a *yawn*.

Posting an article filled wityh facts is flamebait?? It's flamebait because it hurts your feelings? There is nothing wrong with the thread.

Around the Network

Another victory or two like the PS3 could kill Sony.

Love and tolerate.

Propaganda machine for the DPRK now apparently works for Sony...brilliant comedy material!

fordy said:
Propaganda machine for the DPRK now apparently works for Sony...brilliant comedy material!

So what facts did they post that was wrong??? Oh right you just went into full defense mode.

Even as a big fan of the PS3 this generation if it can be Sony's to win (which is still hard to conceive) would end up being close to a pyrrhic victory for them. There is no way any of the big three would want to emulate the lifespan of the PS3 as those early days were brutal to the bottom line and market share.

Around the Network
BrainCramps said:
Mnementh said:
Slade6alpha said:
This isn't going to end well... I expect a minimum of two bans to come from this thread.
If you think PS3 won, cool, if not, cool as well. In reality, does it really affect you? I guess for some it does.

I don't think so. At this point this flamebait is only worth a *yawn*.

Posting an article filled wityh facts is flamebait?? It's flamebait because it hurts your feelings? There is nothing wrong with the thread.

Not to mention the fact that they're not even going from a flat out "SONY WON" angle with this. If anyone read the article on the page, they'll see there's a "Coming Up: How the Xbox 360 Won the Generation" and "Coming Up: How the Wii Won the Generation". It's basically this: with each consoles respective fanbase, here's the subjective reasoning behind why their console of choice "won".

You guys are too quick to jump to conclusions instead of taking 3 minutes to read a few paragraphs

nintendo made wayyy more money then sony this console generation so no.

sony not even think ps3 success get real. this disaster console lucky to break even.

So, billions of USD loss and less market share don't count.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:
So, billions of USD loss and less market share don't count.

Less market share?? One gen does not carry over to the next... Head to head, 14 months less on mmarlet PS3 outsold 360, that's fact. Proof Ps3 lost billions?? Keep in mind, sony is a big company, with many divisions./