By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ArtofAngels said:
He means try post an actual picture of your exact car, as apposed to going on google and posting the same model, it's not a 'post any car thread'.

Obviously you don't own a Lamborghini, so where's your real car?

Assuming you're 8 and don't have one though.

I posted me real car now. Furthermore, I am not 8 and even if I was, I'm allowed to own a Lambo. And u have no evidence to prove I don't own the car I just posted!

Around the Network

^I think I have proof; you don't seem to realize that the second car is not a Lambo, its a Ferrari F60 a.k.a Ferrari Enzo, named so after the factory's founder and first shareholder.

^what kind of post is that?

Mummelmann said:
^I think I have proof; you don't seem to realize that the second car is not a Lambo, its a Ferrari F60 a.k.a Ferrari Enzo, named so after the factory's founder and first shareholder.

i know that- I didn't pay $650,000 for a car that i didn't know the name of

Around the Network

my parents have and 05 Caddy SRX

3.6 Liter 255 Hp V6
RWD
Leather
silver

^ur supposed to post a pic

wiiforever said:
Mummelmann said:

i know that- I didn't pay $650,000 for a car that i didn't know the name of

Sure, but you referred to Lambo's even still. And that price tag is ludicrous, there were people on an exclusive list that Ferrari personally phoned up, people who had owned and loved Ferrari's since before my birth who ended up buying them. Some of these were JK from Jamiroqaui and Daltrey from The Who, Ian Paice of Deep Purple and 12-15 other high profile legends. They all put down more than 650.000 $ in advance for that very car, and to this date only the Bugatti Veyron is more costly to aquire and own.

There are roughly 20 Ferrari F60 owners in the world today, besides people from Enzo's family, and I somehow doubt you're one of them...

^well I am