By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Mine's the fastest and sexiest.

Around the Network

Pffft no Ford is sexier than a Japanese Import Sports Car, and if you can beat 0-100 in 6 seconds then I guess you are faster than me ;)

ArtofAngels said:
Pffft no Ford is sexier than a Japanese Import Sports Car, and if you can beat 0-100 in 6 seconds then I guess you are faster than me ;)

0-100 in 6.11 seconds, 290 kW, 5.4 litre V8 :)

@skeezer
Im not jealious since you didnt buy it, you wont look atfer it as well

@Entroper
Thanks but you do know mine is a 1986z?

@okey

OMFG i hate you gimmie or car or else

Not my car but I don't have a digital camera.  ANd my camera phone uses USB micro and I have to go buy a USB Micro to USB mini adapter since I lost it so that I can put pics on my comp from my phone.  Well, actually mine is an EX and it has tinted windows.

@ Art

I am in love with your car!

Around the Network

@ OkeyDokey

OMG I missed your car. That's frickin awesome.

@DMeisterJ

You're just saying that, you love anything to do with me and OkeyDokey don't you bad boy ;)

@ Art

No really! I mean, I like Okey's paint job more than yours, but both cars look awesome. Too bad I drive slow.

well, nice cars. good horse power.

do you actually use it?

i enjoy going 200 km/h with my car. Better than having one of those showy cars.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.