By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@ Skeezer

Sorry not too jealous... With only 217hp you would probably be looking at my bumper if we ever raced. but it looks pretty

Around the Network

At your front bumper LOL
But He (dad) has done some modifications to the engine, basically it has more like 350 hp.

^_^

350hp? That would require MASSIVE mods. Its definately a VERY nice looking car (i was just busting on you before) and light so it is definitely fast even stock. By the end of the summer i should have my car up to about 300hp and about 340 ft/lbs torque or so.. Fast cars are fun but be careful. Since you havent started driving yet it probably hasn't sunk in but that kind of power is dangerous. Before i had this car my other cars were weak and i never got pulled over. within a year of owning this car i got pulled over 4 times.. Becareful and have fun (race at the track, no tickets, much safer, and way more meaningful since you can walk away with real times)

Thanks for the tips

^_^

My V6 Mivec FTO.

Around the Network

where is the pic???

^_^

skeezer said:

You KNOw U JELouS

Im 15 andI already OWn a 1985 PORSCHE 944 (thats ma Dad in pic , he gave it to me )

Thats rite I live in NEw York

wow - now I'm jealous

I'm too lazy to go out and take a picture of my actual car, but it is the same model/year. The girls love it.

The 944 is a classic. So is your Z, WhiteDevil. :)

I wanted an RX-7 or a 90s 300ZX, but I couldn't afford one that wasn't blown.  I ended up with something a bit newer:

I'm not on my computer, but this is my car (same make, model, color, and type).