By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Some Nintendo Sales Charts

Can't believe this hasn't been shown yet (if I'm wrong please be nice):

*Note second half 2013 and first half 2014 are projections

September numbers were very skewed due to GTA5 release in the west adn MH4 in Japan. What impresses me the most is the impact of Pokemon on the market share, which means it is very likely undertracked in Europe especially in the UK. 2DS might have had a solid impact it seems.

Software wise it's done incredibly well! Great impact by LM2 and AC, and now Pokemon has set the trend!

Around the Network

thanks for posting!

lol at the september/japan chart. 84% 3DS is amazing.

Nice to see the PS3 keeping up with the 3DS despite being much more expensive and 7 years old.

Lawlight said:
Nice to see the PS3 keeping up with the 3DS despite being much more expensive and 7 years old.

It is still sellin well though the PS3. It hasn't had an amazing year in numbers but is well on its way to 10 mil + for the year which is insane. To put PS3 numbers in perspective, it is keeping up with what should be the 3DS's best year in sales, which would be on par or better than the PS3's best year. The fact that the PS3 is maintaining that momentum bodes well for the PS4.

What called my attention:

The UK gives less of a fuck about handhelds than the rest of Europe.
PS3 outsold X360 in September in the US and UK. GTA did wonders.
Belgium is a more hardcore pro-Sony country than Spain.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Holy fuck, PS3 was huge in Europe in September. Guess that GTA bundle really worked its magic. Anyone figured out if this matches VGC somewhat?

It was even bigger than the 360 in the US. It really was a game of marathon which the PS3 seems to be winning now.

3DS did great

3DS is a monster

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Jack Tretton: "it's a marathon not a sprint"

"I f***ing told ya so!"

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

so, Japan is still Nintendoland, and US is higher than 50% Nintendo :)

only Europe is anti-Nintendo - .-

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^