By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Mass Effect to Land on PC in May 2008

^ Exactly, why make a game that no current PC can run, that you'll have to wait until the game is old to run properly? It seems strange, and by the time Crysis can run properly on PC's there'll be other games looking much better with better optimalization anyways. Pointless if you ask me, its kinda like building a car that can hit 700 mph and sending it out on the open road.

Around the Network
Already Discussed

I don't have an X360, so i'm looking forward to this one.

DMeisterJ said:
Already Discussed

Can I Ban you??

This thread was created 2 hours before the one you're redirecting too...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Yeah this was pretty much expected, hope it doesn't get ported to PS3 though, at least for another year anyway.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Around the Network
RSEagle said:
Yeah this was pretty much expected, hope it doesn't get ported to PS3 though, at least for another year anyway.
 ?

Bioshock, Gears, Mass Effect. Three reasons for me to thing about an XBox 360 over a PS3. Now three more PC games for me to enjoy. At this rate, I many not need to get a PS3 or a 360. Life is good as a PC gamer.

Good news. I wish more third person beat em ups/fighters like Ninja Gaiden and DMC would also get ported to PC. Or Virtua Fighter. All we get is stuff with a heavier adventure bent (like Tomb Raider, Assasin's Creed, and Splinter Cell) , RPG's, and shooters.

Hm. I think many of us could have seen this coming. Not too shocked at all.

nudj said:
Good news. I wish more third person beat em ups/fighters like Ninja Gaiden and DMC would also get ported to PC. Or Virtua Fighter. All we get is stuff with a heavier adventure bent (like Tomb Raider, Assasin's Creed, and Splinter Cell) , RPG's, and shooters.

DMC 4 has long been announced for PC and you likely wont have to wait 6 months for it.