By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 6 Complete Car List Revealed - There's "only" 1,197 of 'em, not the claimed 1,200!

Tagged games:

Is there either a bmw E30/E36 M3 premium in this game? Pretty crap that it was only a standard model in the last one and it was an E46 320. They never made the older models.

Around the Network

So dont get me wrong that's a lot of cars gj to them

But arnt most of the cars like the same car but with a different paint job?

Azerth said:
So dont get me wrong that's a lot of cars gj to them

But arnt most of the cars like the same car but with a different paint job?

124 new cars the remain roster is from GT 5 but all previous cars have been polished up.

Gran Turismo got no cars confirmed. 

JerCotter7 said:
Is there either a bmw E30/E36 M3 premium in this game? Pretty crap that it was only a standard model in the last one and it was an E46 320. They never made the older models.

Nope but they have a 2010 E92 M3, 2011 M3 GT and 2011 M3 GT2 Base Model as new premium cars plus they polished up all the standard cars so that E46 320 will look better.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Hyped!

I wanna get into GT - havent played one since GT1 on PSX.

Anyways....

Not sure if I should get this or wait for a new edition >.>.

they said there would be one on PS4 in a couple years (I mean obviously there'll be one but it'll be a shorter wait they said)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

KylieDog said:
Would rather 300 cars and all premium.

Way too many useless piles of crap nobody ever uses and way too many similar cars that are just fluff, like all the Skylines and Roadsters

What? Even if you took out all of the similar cars you'd probably still have north of 900 cars. Also, some of my favorite cars in GT5 as standard cars. Would it be better if they were all premium? Sure, but I'd rather have the cars be standard than not have them at all. It's the driving, and not the graphics that matter after all.

why does everyone care so much about premium cars. They really aren't anything special over the standard cars.

KylieDog said:

Way too many useless piles of crap nobody ever uses and way too many similar cars that are just fluff, like all the Skylines and Roadsters

its got like 400 "premium" cars already.

the around ~250 from GT5 plus the ~125 or so new ones to GT6. 

there's at least 350 premium. 

plus 800 very polished standard cars, much improved since gt5.

KylieDog said:
Normando said:
KylieDog said:

What? Even if you took out all of the similar cars you'd probably still have north of 900 cars. Also, some of my favorite cars in GT5 as standard cars. Would it be better if they were all premium? Sure, but I'd rather have the cars be standard than not have them at all. It's the driving, and not the graphics that matter after all.

Take away the similar cars AND the crap ones.  Probably about 400-500 left.  Nobody uses them, they won't be missed.

What crap ones? The slow ones? The slow cars can be alot of fun and I know plenty of people that love using them.