By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does Sony Cater To Arrogant Fans?

Videokameras said:

I rather have arrogance than phonyness, dishonesty and opportunism

Also being unloyal i find much worse than arrigance

It isn't arrogance when you can bank =]

deception and lies are a lot worse

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Exactly deception and lies are a lot worth

Anfebious said:
JayWood2010 said:

I actually like the Phat PS3. Prob one of my favorite designs actually.  Most consoles i think look ugly though. The original X360 i thougt was hideous and Wii not a fan either. 

Though I didnt care for The PS3 Slim.  PS4 is also on of my favorites in terms of the way it looks personally.

To be honest, the Xbox 360 looks a bit better fro me. Still nothing can beat the old classics . The PS1 is the best looking Sony console, but the overall sexiest for me is the SNES.

The original XBOX could have been used as a weapon lol  Thing was massive..  

I hated 90s designs but the PSOne Remake was really good for the time era in my opinion :)

MohammadBadir said:

i disagree.

GAF have more Nintendo and PC fans than PlayStation fans.

From 2005 to 2009 the bash over PlayStation 3 was even bigger than the bash Xbone is receiving now.

So how you say GAF have more Sony fans? Most guys that make the jokes with Xbone was 360 fans lol... show me any proof about GAF have more PS fans, please.

That topic on neogaf was laughed at and for good reason.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Got through the second paragraph and couldnt take the assumptions and backtracking.

Yeah. This Forum is starting to become unbearable. Too many people whining and crying over a piece of freaking plastic. (thinking outloud.)

JayWood2010 said:

I hated 90s designs but the PSOne Remake was really good for the time era in my opinion :)

That PS one design is really nice. I have both, the first one and this redesign! But I slightly prefer the original one, I'm kinda weird

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
JayWood2010 said:

That PS one design is really nice. I have both, the first one and this redesign! But I slightly prefer the original one, I'm kinda weird

Nah just a difference on personal tastes lol xD

Max King of the Wild said:
No. But this thread caters to people who thinks it does and they will enter to try and justify their belief

That's what I wanted to say.

I think one could find 1080 reasons to back up that argument :p

OT: I always found Kevin Butler as an arrogant prick, and apparently many fans loved him for that. "Pew, pew, pew...."