By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First look at steam console

I like it and I want it. The tight, confined space troubles me though. Will there be proper ventilation?

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

Around the Network

The amount of work and thought Valve put on the design of the box and the controller is amazing. I'm really happy to see another company besides Nintendo that actually works on new and innovative solutions and ideas.

Point to you fazz, but im still sceptical about the controller.

I still don't like the controller. I need to try it yeah. But I don't really see me getting use to not having buttons to grab.

It's a big black box! HOLD ON! It's got a circly bit on the front

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
Azerth said:
Didnt realize ms announced a new 360 model lol

Yes, the the latest 360, patterned after the Xbox ONe, with an improved now more Giant Circle on the front.

It has a 145% increse at recoginitnion by people that have great than a 4 dioptors correction on theri vision at 12 feet./s

Still, would be interested in trying those pad things.  But I think they are going to have to fix the buttons.  Moving off and on the pad to press the buttons just seems like a mistake.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Mummelmann said:
The box itself has design that shits on PS4 and One but that controller looks incredibly horrid!

I am excited to see where this will go, might consider getting one unless it costs a fortune (which is a very real possibility here).

It looks exactly the same as the one... -_-

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:
Mummelmann said:
The box itself has design that shits on PS4 and One but that controller looks incredibly horrid!

I am excited to see where this will go, might consider getting one unless it costs a fortune (which is a very real possibility here).

It looks exactly the same as the one... -_-

Nah, man, the One looks like Sam Fisher's helmet and the PS4 is a letter organizer. In my opinion, of course...

Clever little design giving each major component it's own ventilation section. I really want to try that controller out as weird as it looks.

benao87 said:
Am I the only one that wants to try that controller?

Just you and me bud.

Also love the look of it, although I absolutely hated it for the first  minute or two of my seeing it.