By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you really think PS4 can boost Vita sales?

Do you think PS4 interaction can help Vita sales?

Yes, it will help 132 55.46%

No, not really 106 44.54%

Total:238
tbone51 said:
Wonktonodi said:
yes
with all the people who buy playstation plus to play multiplayer games on the ps4 some will realize that they have many games they could get as well if they had a vita. since they don't have to actually have a vita to "buy" those games many (of that some) will hold off until there are enough games they want to play both from plus and cross buy that it would be silly not to get the system.

YES but its expensive though

$400= PS4 

$120= Two Games

$200= Vita

$40= Memory Card

$100+= Accessories

Thats alot! Its a great add on feat, just not a system seller imo. Vita TV is a different story

your price might be ture although you could possible reduce accecories and add plus in (important for the point I made) and tax

but you are missing something. we're talking about people who are already buying the ps4 and in my case plus as well. Theses are people who already will have the ps4 and plus. I don't expect many to rush out and get a vita. some might right away others months or years when there libray of playstation plus vita games is pretty sizable

Around the Network

Probably a little, not much.

I think it will help, a little. I still believe that a VTV western release coupled with more Japanese games localization would do even better.

After all a PS4 + VTV combo looks better in terms of pricing than PS4 + Vita handheld.

It couldn't hurt. if 1 person gets a vita because of it, it helps. it won't be dynamic though.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:

LOL, I think I saw that image on playstationlifestyle once.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Nope ps4 won't boost vita dales

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Seriously dunno at this point.

But I do really hope so.

I don't think so. I think Vita won't even match PSP lifetime sales and may end up being the last dedicated handheld from SONY. It will probably also be the last portable gaming system I buy for a long long time.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.