By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Screenshots Look Very Pretty Indeed

curl-6 said:

ased one, I am buying this for Wii U. A freaking Pirate simulator is something I've wanted to play since I was a kid, and it looks leaps and bounds ahead of its mediocre predecessors.

Assassin's Creed 2 and AC brother hood where anything but mediocre. in fact AC2 was one of the best games of the gen. 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
Can I buy this game and understand and enjoy the story without having played the previous games?

Yes. the story of the Assassin you will understand it. but not the story of desmond miles, it doesnt make sense anyways. just to clarify, the main story is supposably about a guy called desmond miles who can access the memory of his ancestors through a machine called the animus. the story of the game is actually the story of the Assassins and you play most of the game (around 95% of it) with the Assassins character and you dont need to have played the previous games to understand the Assassins Character. however you should play AC1 to 3 to understand  desmonds story, but ill tell you this, desmond is a douche, a huge one. and his story is utter shit that makes no sense what so ever. just ignore it because i do and i played every installment so far. 

Thanks dude, if I get interested in Miles' story I'll search on the internet them.

bananaking21 said:
Can I buy this game and understand and enjoy the story without having played the previous games?

Yes. the story of the Assassin you will understand it. but not the story of desmond miles, it doesnt make sense anyways. just to clarify, the main story is supposably about a guy called desmond miles who can access the memory of his ancestors through a machine called the animus. the story of the game is actually the story of the Assassins and you play most of the game (around 95% of it) with the Assassins character and you dont need to have played the previous games to understand the Assassins Character. however you should play AC1 to 3 to understand  desmonds story, but ill tell you this, desmond is a douche, a huge one. and his story is utter shit that makes no sense what so ever. just ignore it because i do and i played every installment so far. 

Thanks dude, if I get interested in Miles' story I'll search on the internet them.

trust me when i say you would rather throw up and than eat it then get interested in his story. 

bananaking21 said:
bananaking21 said:

trust me when i say you would rather throw up and then eat it then get interested in his story. 

lol, I'll believe you.

bananaking21 said:
curl-6 said:

ased one, I am buying this for Wii U. A freaking Pirate simulator is something I've wanted to play since I was a kid, and it looks leaps and bounds ahead of its mediocre predecessors.

Assassin's Creed 2 and AC brother hood where anything but mediocre. in fact AC2 was one of the best games of the gen. 

I beg to differ, I found them rather boring myself.