By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IronFall - debut footage (3DS)

Slade6alpha said:
What is Assembly Engine, and why should I be impressed?

Its written using a language which is very close to the code being executed by the processor. Its very hard to program but can use the hardware effectively if programmed very well. API which the devlopers use are wrappers around the these which is easy to program but its not very effective as Assembly code.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Around the Network

I can't even walk straight in Pokémon so aiming must be a joy XD

I forgot to mention that Batman Arkham Origins Sequel on the 3DS does more then 130 million polygons (don't forget the background), which Warner Bros. will back up.

I can't wait to see if such games as King of Pirates & Roseate the Sky Soldier can become the most impressive games on the 3DS or not, especially with how busy King of Pirates will get on the action on screen during gameplay.

Plus the Guy who made Resident Evil Revelations said they had already started production on a new 3DS exclusive Resident Evil game back in 2012, so I can't wait for that too.

LOL Pokemon was all about seeming like the 2D sprite era. Which explains the particular cell-shaded graphics they went with.

Nintendo said they will seriously consider a more updated Patch that adds 3D (stereoscopic) to the games (X & Y).

They also made their own drivers ? Assembly framework ?

These guys are hardcore masochists.

HOLY SHIT at tower destruction physics.

Around the Network
Kaizar said:

Plus the Guy who made Resident Evil Revelations said they had already started production on a new 3DS exclusive Resident Evil game back in 2012, so I can't wait for that too.

I searched and I searched and the best I could find was this.  Is this the rumour you were referring to?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/346828/new-resident-evil-downfall-title-coming-to-3ds-report/

"According to a report today, a new Resident Evil game is in development for 3DS, due for release later this year."

If so, we're about 12 months past the date this game was supposed to come out.

Also, regarding the HD porting of Revelations, Capcom had this to say about the sales on 3DS:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/02/capcom_resident_evil_revelations_3ds_sales_could_have_been_better

"Given the large development costs we had on the 3DS version, we would have liked to have even a little more sales than we did in the end. But that doesn't mean we saw it as a failure by any means."

'Not a failure' but 'would have liked to have more sales' doesn't sound to me like there's going to be another Resi on 3DS.  I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.

Kaizar said:
I forgot to mention that Batman Arkham Origins Sequel on the 3DS does more then 130 million polygons (don't forget the background), which Warner Bros. will back up.

I can't wait to see if such games as King of Pirates & Roseate the Sky Soldier can become the most impressive games on the 3DS or not, especially with how busy King of Pirates will get on the action on screen during gameplay.

that's only a rumour and not a viable one:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/346828/new-resident-evil-downfall-title-coming-to-3ds-report/

After watching the video, I would like to get this game to check out fire & smoke & explosions & water in 3D.

It seems they can have up to 256 and/ up to 64 enemies on the screen at a time, but I don't have that good of understanding of what the bottom screen meant by 256 mesh bones & 64 mesh skins.

I was talking about the Guy being in America during some gaming event handheld said that because of all positive receptions that they had already started pre-production of a new survival horror RE game for 3DS.

I saw the video interview when it was new in April 2012, the Guy was speaking in Japanese and their where subtitles, but the person talking to him was speaking in English.

Anyways it was mention during one of the interviews he has done, and its on video, not text.

Plus I forgot to mention that the sells of the PS4 & ONE will be less better then the 3DS, so I can see a lot of Devs making stuff for the 3DS for the sake of sells. Plus there were less 3DS owners in February 2012 then there are now in November 2013 and will be by 2014 and 2015.