By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Vita owners are to blame for the Vita's current situation

I have the feeling there's a contradiction out there in this statement, but I can't find it.

Around the Network

The Vita owner has bought on average 10 games per system. so its not really the owners fault. i know this is a Rol thread, and i get the point your going at with this thread. but just wanted to point that out.

Wright said:

I have the feeling there's a contradiction out there in this statement, but I can't find it.

there isnt. look at what this thread is really about though. 

bananaking21 said:
Wright said:

there isnt. look at what this thread is really about though. 

Don't put yourself on Rol's side and let me think!

It's Iwata's fault

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

If you wanted more Call of Duty from Activision, you should have bought more copies of Declassified. The game got a lot of advertisement and was even bundled with the system, yet it didn't even sell a million units.

If you wanted more support from Ubisoft, you should have bought more copies of Assassin's Creed III: Liberation. See CoD: Declassified.

I don't want any of this crap. CoD:D was buggy. Handhelds need more games like patapon, Rayman, LBP, etc. They are cheeper to make and more suitable playing on the go. Killzone Mercenaries is like engine from K3 and new maps. That's a good deal for both consumers and publishers.

I find this hilarious (with an i) because vita owners probably have one the highest attach rates around. Didnt Tretton say that on average vita owners have 10 games? which I guess is pretty high.

Declassified got way more sales than it deserved. Liberation was sent to die when it was release along side its big brother.

"If you wanted WRPGs from Bethesda, you should have bought more copies of their games."

what has Bethesda put on the vita?

Current vita owner may carry some of the blame, but its nothing compared to the blame Sony should bare. nice try though :)

El_Machete said:
I find this hilarious (with an i) because vita owners probably have one the highest attach rates around. Didnt Tretton say that on average vita owners have 10 games? which I guess is pretty high.

Declassified got way more sales than it deserved. Liberation was sent to die when it was release along side its big brother.

"If you wanted WRPGs from Bethesda, you should have bought more copies of their games."

what has Bethesda put on the vita?

Current vita owner may carry some of the blame, but its nothing compared to the blame Sony should bare. nice try though :)

your comment was the response he wanted, fyi

Vita is not selling, fire Iwata.

Seriously? it's definitely not their fault, handhelds are kind of dead in the west, 3DS is surviving only because of the strength of its first party franchises, in japan, on the other hand things are looking quite promising for the platform.