By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Well now, Duck Hunt Dog, Dark Pit, Ness and Falco all confirmed!

Today will be a good day

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Well now, Duck Hunt Dog, Dark Pit, Ness and Falco all confirmed!

Today will be a good day

And just yesterday I was talking about how Ness didn't get confirmed yet!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Magicant looks different xD Guessing it's the one from Mother 1? Still cool :P

Conegamer said:
AZWification said:
Conegamer said:
Smash only 37/40? A little surprising.

It's only the 3DS version though!

Seems unlikely that the Wii U version will be reviewed higher, though.

I mean 37/40 is still great; but it's a relatively common score for Famitsu. You're sorta expecting 39 or 40.

In all their history they have only given out 22 perfect scores and 40 near perfects in nearly 30 years.

Ryan, i wasn`t too fond of the Lost Worlds game, but since the last Sonic game i played was Sonic Adventure 2 for the GC, maybe i`m not used to this type of control. If you are, then i guess you are going to like it!

Also looking forward to Sonic Boom. Looks really good.
Too bad Nintendo isn`t already promoting it and showing more of the game.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Conegamer said:

I mean 37/40 is still great; but it's a relatively common score for Famitsu. You're sorta expecting 39 or 40.

In all their history they have only given out 22 perfect scores and 40 near perfects in nearly 30 years.

The main problem, though, is that most of those perfect scores have been given during the last gen (or two), and some of those games didn't exactly deserve it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famitsu#Perfect_scores

Also, they have been giving plenty of "37" to games that many gamers find... nowhere near that good.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

spurgeonryan said:
DélioPT said:
Ryan, i wasn`t too fond of the Lost Worlds game, but since the last Sonic game i played was Sonic Adventure 2 for the GC, maybe i`m not used to this type of control. If you are, then i guess you are going to like it!

Also looking forward to Sonic Boom. Looks really good.
Too bad Nintendo isn`t already promoting it and showing more of the game.

I can say I did not like the 3DS version which I bought. But from the Lost worlds Wii U demo, I can say it was not that bad. That was just the first world as well, so I am hoping others are more enjoyable.

I tried the demo too and eventually i downloaded it as part of the MK 8 promotion - W101 was too big for me!
Maybe the Mario Galaxy level design isn`t really the best for Sonic`s speed.
There`s a good amount of 2D levels which were pretty good; you`ll see some very creative levels in there.

To this day i still have mixed feelings about it.
I guess i just prefer the old Sonic games and the Sonic Adventure type of gameplay.

JEMC said:
ktay95 said:
Conegamer said:

The main problem, though, is that most of those perfect scores have been given during the last gen (or two), and some of those games didn't exactly deserve it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famitsu#Perfect_scores

Also, they have been giving plenty of "37" to games that many gamers find... nowhere near that good.

I dont know, that list of 40s and 39s is fairly solid list of games. As for 37s that dont deserve it... well i havent got a list so its hard to tell but even then Im sure the list would be huge and so I would be too lazy =P

Saw some interesting sales info earlier today for Germany
Wii U 350k
3DS 2 million
Mario Kart 8 150k
Tomodachi Life 100k
http://jpgames.de/2014/08/wii-u-ps4-und-xbo-verkaufszahlen-aus-deutschland/

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Wii u version will score way higher, not to worry :---)