By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

bayo 2 first print still #1 at amazon fr XD

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Bayonetta 2 60 fps glory download

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_bayonetta_2_launch_trailer-15816_en.html

Bayonetta 2 Nintendo Costumes in Action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dndhkP3nlA#t=49

Kaizar said:
EricFabian said:
cycycychris said:
Bayonetta 2 #1 on France Amazon.

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_vg_11

oh no! Someone will have a heart attack! Nintendo can't be sucessfull in France

Nintendo has started focusing on purely hardcore games since E3 2010. And Nintendo Systems this Gen are just far more better in everyway across the board this gen. Aside tech power, but original 3DS has higher clock CPU & GPU and more shader cores & more open world then Vita, plus the Wii U closes the gap from being so big, by having an 800 MHz clocked HD GPGPUthats does practically everything, leaving an 3 core IBM POWER 7 CPU to just do stuff like online functionality & streaming onto G,aePad controller, while PS4/X1 uses a x86 architecture and an 8-core AMD APU that uses 1 core for the most basic GPU function, while the 7 other cores have to d pretty much everything. And the Wii U does at least 5 times more open world then Lego Coty Undercover, which is the most amount if game world that any home console game developer ever thinks up of. //3DS is weaker than Vita by a longshot. Sorry. And, AMD's APUs are technically just CPU+GPU systems rolled into one, too. Recommended if you're into budget PCs. But, yeah, if the Wii is capable of Xenoblade, who knows what the Wii U is capable of?

Conegamer said:
TheWPCTraveler said:
Nintendo keeps finding new and interesting ways to delay my inevitable Vita purchase.

That non-stop climax action game pushed the Wii U ahead of the Vita in terms of my purchase priorities...

And so it should. The Wii U is awesome!

But then again, so is the Vita. All comes down to taste at the end of the day

The Wii U & 3DS delivers a lot of pretty much the same taste of games as other systems, the Nintendo systems this gen just do a better job at exclusives and new IPs and the like. And all Nintendo had to do was set their sights on Hardcore. LOL //Vita has more JRPGs than Wii U and 3DS combined, which is why I want it so bad. But, Mario Kart 8 and The Wonderful 101 beckon to me on the Wii U...

Comments in bold.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

TheWPCTraveler said:
Kaizar said:
EricFabian said:
cycycychris said:
Bayonetta 2 #1 on France Amazon.

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_vg_11

oh no! Someone will have a heart attack! Nintendo can't be sucessfull in France

Nintendo has started focusing on purely hardcore games since E3 2010. And Nintendo Systems this Gen are just far more better in everyway across the board this gen. Aside tech power, but original 3DS has higher clock CPU & GPU and more shader cores & more open world then Vita, plus the Wii U closes the gap from being so big, by having an 800 MHz clocked HD GPGPUthats does practically everything, leaving an 3 core IBM POWER 7 CPU to just do stuff like online functionality & streaming onto G,aePad controller, while PS4/X1 uses a x86 architecture and an 8-core AMD APU that uses 1 core for the most basic GPU function, while the 7 other cores have to d pretty much everything. And the Wii U does at least 5 times more open world then Lego Coty Undercover, which is the most amount if game world that any home console game developer ever thinks up of. //3DS is weaker than Vita by a longshot. Sorry. And, AMD's APUs are technically just CPU+GPU systems rolled into one, too. Recommended if you're into budget PCs. But, yeah, if the Wii is capable of Xenoblade, who knows what the Wii U is capable of?

Conegamer said:
TheWPCTraveler said:
Nintendo keeps finding new and interesting ways to delay my inevitable Vita purchase.

That non-stop climax action game pushed the Wii U ahead of the Vita in terms of my purchase priorities...

And so it should. The Wii U is awesome!

But then again, so is the Vita. All comes down to taste at the end of the day

The Wii U & 3DS delivers a lot of pretty much the same taste of games as other systems, the Nintendo systems this gen just do a better job at exclusives and new IPs and the like. And all Nintendo had to do was set their sights on Hardcore. LOL //Vita has more JRPGs than Wii U and 3DS combined, which is why I want it so bad. But, Mario Kart 8 and The Wonderful 101 beckon to me on the Wii U...

Comments in bold.

The 3DS does way more post processing of it's 3D photos then the Vita does for it's 2D photos, which means the 3DS has its 2-core 1 GHz CPU clock more higher per core then the Vita CPU, but the Vita does have 4-cores for its underclock 1 GHz CPU. But let Mii give you a more better example: 3DS 2-core CPU underclock at 400 MHz a core, while PS Vita 4-core CPU underclock at 300 MHz a core (pre-install firmware on both. Plus the 3DS GPU does around a dozen of the gameplay stuff like gaseous rendering. The PS Vita GPU is a 4-core 266 MHz clock at 266 MHz, but only 1 core is used, but they can allow to have 3 suspended games at once while have 1 launch game running via a firmware update for Vita, to actually use the 3 other cores, but they've never done it. The 3DS GPU is 1 GHz underclock at 400 MHz. 3DS has more then 50 shader cores while Vita has over 30, but PS Vita does 133 polygons at using a core of the GPU at max clock of 266 MHz, while the 3DS can do 300 MHz on its Micro GPU clcok at 1 GHz, but it's underclock at 400 MHz, so it only does 120 million polygons for games, so basically 3DS = 120 million vertex performence while PS Vita = 133 million vertex performence, for their games. Tr Vita can only do as much open world as the PS3/360 which had Grand Theft Auto with 100% cell shaded graphics and vehicles traveling 25 mph, while the 3DS has Lego City Undercover which has 100% polygon graphics with vehicles traveling up to 100 mph. The PS Vita shows off native 540p graphic games while the 3DS shows off native 240p graphic games. The PS Vita does 60 refresh rate while the 3DS does 180 refresh rate (60 fps per video image, don't forget the bottom screen with the left/right image on the top screen). The 3DS multitask in the background like a PC at all times, while the PS Vita does not.

I wasn't talking about in genre. But yeah, if you talking about genre, then Vita does have an army of JRPGs. And I agree about the Wi U games calling us. Don't forget Star Fox & Bayonetta 2 & Xenoblade Chronicles X & Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei & Hyrule Warriors & Zelda U, LOL.

Around the Network
chidori-chan2 said:
Bayonetta 2 Nintendo Costumes in Action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dndhkP3nlA#t=49

OR Wii can use Mii eShop on the 3DS & Wii U to watch the same thing. LOL.

Kaizar said:

The 3DS does way more post processing of it's 3D photos then the Vita does for it's 2D photos, which means the 3DS has its 2-core 1 GHz CPU clock more higher per core then the Vita CPU, but the Vita does have 4-cores for its underclock 1 GHz CPU. But let Mii give you a more better example: 3DS 2-core CPU underclock at 400 MHz a core, while PS Vita 4-core CPU underclock at 300 MHz a core (pre-install firmware on both. Plus the 3DS GPU does around a dozen of the gameplay stuff like gaseous rendering. The PS Vita GPU is a 4-core 266 MHz clock at 266 MHz, but only 1 core is used, but they can allow to have 3 suspended games at once while have 1 launch game running via a firmware update for Vita, to actually use the 3 other cores, but they've never done it. The 3DS GPU is 1 GHz underclock at 400 MHz. 3DS has more then 50 shader cores while Vita has over 30, but PS Vita does 133 polygons at using a core of the GPU at max clock of 266 MHz, while the 3DS can do 300 MHz on its Micro GPU clcok at 1 GHz, but it's underclock at 400 MHz, so it only does 120 million polygons for games, so basically 3DS = 120 million vertex performence while PS Vita = 133 million vertex performence, for their games. Tr Vita can only do as much open world as the PS3/360 which had Grand Theft Auto with 100% cell shaded graphics and vehicles traveling 25 mph, while the 3DS has Lego City Undercover which has 100% polygon graphics with vehicles traveling up to 100 mph. The PS Vita shows off native 540p graphic games while the 3DS shows off native 240p graphic games. The PS Vita does 60 refresh rate while the 3DS does 180 refresh rate (60 fps per video image, don't forget the bottom screen with the left/right image on the top screen). The 3DS multitask in the background like a PC at all times, while the PS Vita does not.

I wasn't talking about in genre. But yeah, if you talking about genre, then Vita does have an army of JRPGs. And I agree about the Wi U games calling us. Don't forget Star Fox & Bayonetta 2 & Xenoblade Chronicles X & Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei & Hyrule Warriors & Zelda U, LOL.

Whoa there. Slow down! Why don't you just list down the hard specs, and explain from there?

Also, yeah, I find it crazy that the Wii U's lineup feels more...impressive than the 3DS's lineup.

Quote Tree Shortened - Conegamer

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

TheWPCTraveler said:

Whoa there. Slow down! Why don't you just list down the hard specs, and explain from there?

Also, yeah, I find it crazy that the Wii U's lineup feels more...impressive than the 3DS's lineup.

3DS 2-core 1 GHz CPU underclock at 400 MHz a core

PS Vita 4-core 1 GHz CPU underclock at 300 MHz a core

3DS = 120 million polygons & PS Vita = 133 million polygons

3DS 400 MHz clock GPU & PS Vita 266 MHz clock GPU

3DS more then 50 shader cores & PS Vita more then 30 shader cores

3DS does much more open world games while maintening pure polygon graphics and have vehicles travel up to 100 mph (Lego City Undercover

PS Vita only does as much open world as PS3/360 which had Grand Theft Auto 5 which was pure cell-shaded graphics with vehicles traveling up to 25 mph.

3DS does 180 refresh rate (60 fps per video image, 2 on top screen & 1 on bottom screen) & PS Vita does 60 refresh rate

3DS shows off Native 240p graphics & PS Vita shows off Native 540p graphics.

(about Wii U games) and yeah, but they had already did a lot of their focuses on the 3DS the first 2 years, while they have been only starting to show their Wii U focus produce games.

Quote Tree Shortened and User Moderated - Conegamer

OfficerRaichu15 said:
bayo 2 first print still #1 at amazon fr XD

I always liked France's love for Nintendo!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Unused Mario and Peach designs for Super Mario Strikers

LOOKS BADASS