By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

http://nintendoeverything.com/ubisoft-says-nintendo-customers-dont-buy-assassins-creed/#disqus_thread

I have agree in this one, i hate this franchise.

Around the Network

Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS - Aug. 19th, 2014 screenshot

Pic of the day. Looking at the number of days we have left for development, it would be an impossible task to create this… That's what I told my staff. But thanks to the determination of her female designer, these Zero Suit outfits got completed in time. From the ending of Metroid: Zero Mission, here's Samus in shorts!

Not trying to interrupt, but Wii U version and 3DS version of SSB look like different games lol.

Ucell said:
Not trying to interrupt, but Wii U version and 3DS version of SSB look like different games lol.

They do, yeah. There's quite a lot of differences between the two after all!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Ucell said:

I don't get why people say they are the same game in the first place...

Its nearly the same like MK7 - MK8.

Both Smash games have different modes, stages and trophies (i think), but the characters and items are the same!

Definitely enough reasons for me to buy both games!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
DélioPT said:
I think Nintendo did well. If they do it, this is not the appropriate time to announce it, anyway.

Agree.

Besides, the family also has to agree to let this happen and now it's not the time to ask them.

@Samus in shorts with Team Ninja's touch... interesting.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

RealGamingExpert said:
Conegamer said:
Ucell said:

I don't get why people say they are the same game in the first place...

Its nearly the same like MK7 - MK8.

Both Smash games have different modes, stages and trophies (i think), but the characters and items are the same!

Definitely enough reasons for me to buy both games!

Indeed; wonder if review sites will review them seperately or just update the review? Will be interesting for sure.

Wasn't gonna get both, but as the 3DS version comes out sooner may as well now!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

JEMC said:
DélioPT said:
I think Nintendo did well. If they do it, this is not the appropriate time to announce it, anyway.

Agree.

Besides, the family also has to agree to let this happen and now it's not the time to ask them.

@Samus in shorts with Team Ninja's touch... interesting.

Yeah, that`s right.

Conegamer said:

Indeed; wonder if review sites will review them seperately or just update the review? Will be interesting for sure.

Wasn't gonna get both, but as the 3DS version comes out sooner may as well now!

I hope reviewers treat them as separate games, considering that each game has exclusive modes and such. Even though they share the same roster, they seem unique enough to be reviewed on their own. The 3DS version will also be judged on the comfort and playability of the game on a portable, which wouldn't really apply to the Wii U version except for off-TV gameplay or something like that xD

I was definitely on the fence about getting both versions at first, but like you said, the staggered releases make it more likely I'll pick them both up. I'm really curious to see how a hectic game like Smash plays on a handheld.

Nice! Steam World Dig is releasing on 28th August for the Wii U.
Might be the time for me to finally get it!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert