By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:

Actually I'm playing Ni No Kuni right now

Also a bit of Xillia!

Im also somewhere in Ni no Kuni!

Haven't played since half a year or so though!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

mario kart 8, kingdom hearts,uncharted, and minecraft(cant resists the pc version)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
mario kart 8, kingdom hearts,uncharted, and minecraft(cant resists the pc version)

Minecraft? Eh... i never understood why people like it so much.

I played it for like 10 hours and never touched it again.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

RealGamingExpert said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Minecraft? Eh... i never understood why people like it so much.

I played it for like 10 hours and never touched it again.

oh I dont like the rugualar aspect I just like playing the minigames XD

but I really dont like the people who get sucess off of it through youtube(seriously all they do is have dubstep and unfunny commentary..really?)

the only good one is captain sparkelz imo

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Conegamer said:
So what's everyone playing right now?

Mostly Mario Kart 8 and some older games here and there! :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
Conegamer said:

Mario Kart 8 and Wii Sports Club Baseball. Sometimes Monster Hunters 3 U.

Ah, how is Wii Sports Club then? Been meaning to try it out.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I really don't know what to think about W101...
The game itself is really good (so far), but i am really having problems with what to do sometimes...
The game really doesn't help you at all.
Also those plastic trophies start to get annoying... I don't even feel like im doing something wrong.

Conegamer said:

Fire Emblem: Awakening on 3DS & Mass Effect 1 on PC mostly. Been in the mood for ME for a while now, and I had been meaning to finish Fire Emblem for a long time. Had to wait for my Animal Crossing binge to wear off first though lol.

RavenXtra said:
Conegamer said:

Fire Emblem: Awakening on 3DS & Mass Effect 1 on PC mostly. Been in the mood for ME for a while now, and I had been meaning to finish Fire Emblem for a long time. Had to wait for my Animal Crossing binge to wear off first though lol.

Ah nice, how is ME? Got the trilogy on my laptop; will start playing through them soon. 

Also Awakening is an excellent game. Just remember Tharja is the best character.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
RavenXtra said:
Conegamer said:

Ah nice, how is ME? Got the trilogy on my laptop; will start playing through them soon. 

Also Awakening is an excellent game. Just remember Tharja is the best character.

I'd easily rate ME as one of my favorite video game series of all time. I'm a sucker for sci-fi though lol. The first one is a bit clunky combat-wise, but has really great RPG elements & customization. The next 2 each refine the combat a bit more, but they lose a bit of the RPG elements that you found in the original. The storyline & cast of characters over all 3 games is pretty excellent though in my opinion.

As for Tharja, I use her all the time in my teams. Cordelia tends to be a VIP of mine quite a bit too though xD