By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

guess yokia watch the movie could be number 1 in japan XD

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

There's a Yokai Watch Movie?

Makes sense I suppose.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

chidori-chan2 said:
Japan lines up again! For Youkai Watch movie

What the fuck....

Is that really for a Youkai Watch movie? The only thing I'm finding about a movie says it releases on December 20, and I don't think people would be that crazy to be already in line.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Tlozjb said:
chidori-chan2 said:

What the fuck....

Is that really for a Youkai Watch movie? The only thing I'm finding about a movie says it releases on December 20, and I don't think people would be that crazy to be already in line.

It's limited edition early movie tickets

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=858481

chidori-chan2 said:
Tlozjb said:
chidori-chan2 said:

What the fuck....

It's limited edition early movie tickets

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=858481

Oh, that makes more sense now, even though it still is crazy how many people there are o.O Though I guess that Krispy Kream had some good sells, thanks to all of those early birds :P

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Around the Network

Damn.. that's a lot of people just for a movie. o.o

Just makes me want Youkai Watch to release over here so I can see what the fuss is all about xD

@conegamer, i would like to join the community. :)
since i just rebought the wiiu, on friday night with 10 games and just ordered another 3 games from amazon.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Nintendo news of 18 & 20/07/2014: Making up for the days I was missing.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@conegamer, i would like to join the community. :)
since i just rebought the wiiu, on friday night with 10 games and just ordered another 3 games from amazon.

Welcome! Enjoying it so far? Which games did you get as well?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Lol Yokai going strong. Consistently high on the TV ratings, 2 games over 1mil and now a movie that's about to destroy the charts. Seriously this must be the biggest new media franchise in Japan in quite some time.