By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Clyde32 said:

Could you please just....not post at all until your avatar is back to normal?

Nope!

-=Mario Kart 8 Highlight of the Day!=-

Bowser Denied!:

He was so close, probably just an inch away, but thankfully for me Green Shells are still uber fast! He deserved it to, that no good bunny hopping tryhard!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=827hKPSbt18

Around the Network

Ha, nice ending Einsam

How much Mario Kart do you play anyway? And everyone seems to be using the whole bunny hop thing now

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Ha, nice ending Einsam

How much Mario Kart do you play anyway? And everyone seems to be using the whole bunny hop thing now

no skilled players use it :P

i win without it(then again i do drift a lot :P)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

spurgeonryan said:
While I am here, Redbox officially got its first Wii U game. Was already rented when I found out. DKTF! Sales boost incoming with thousands of kiosks around the country!

currently playing jet force gemini.

Man I need to buy another copy of that, I loved it so much back in the day so I tried playing it again on emulators but it really needs an N64.

MAY 2014 NPD IS AMONG US but we wont know for a bit O_O

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Ha, nice ending Einsam

Been playing less as those disconnects got to me and I started playing SM3DW and now Pikmin 3, but I of course still make sure to play a bit of Mario Kart 8 almost everyday! And not everyone bunny hops, mainly because only outside drift can do it, and really it's the weakest and most barely impactful exploit Mario kart has ever seen, so don't worry about it!

OfficerRaichu15 said:

no skilled players use it :P

i win without it(then again i do drift a lot :P)

Anyone can use it, good or bad as it's uber eazy to do! I'll have you know one of me friends was already pretty good before he started bunny hopping! 

Clyde32 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Clyde32 said:

Which Monolith Soft? There's no way they are just working on X. 

arent they making a new game for the 3ds?

Yeah, they are. 

No they aren't. That's the Kyoto studio which only has artists. Particular 3D modeling and animation I believe. I only put games that we know the studios are working on.  Maybe they are working on Code name STEAM or Splatoon.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

DanneSandin said:
Hey you guys, wanna help me out? I'm looking for good 3rd party games for my 3DS, but I haven't seen any that's caught my eye. Do you have any recommendations, Nintendomination?! Please quote me so that I know if/when you're talking with me =)

Kingdom Hearts 3D

Resident evil revelations

Bravely Default

Shinobi

Lego City Undercover prequel (assuming you haven't yet played part 1 on Wii U yet)

Cave Story 3D (retail only)

Sonic Generation 3DS

Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure

SpeedX 3D

VectorRacing

Spy Hunter

Gunman Clive

Liberation Maiden

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Kersploosh!

Nano Assault EX

HarmoKnight

Tales of the Abyss 3D

Sad Wii U News June 16,2014:
1: Mario Kart did nonthing for wii u in US sadly but software was good

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?