By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
OfficerRaichu15 said:

ok thx because i think i have at least 5 coins

By my calculations you have a fair few more than that

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

well thats good :D

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Kaizar said:
JEMC said:

Ok so, apparently there is a hack that allows users to keep playing online with the DS and probalby Wii. Has anyone tried it?
(OF course not, everybody here is legal and wouldn't use something like that...)

I would try the hack, for Wii games since I skipped the 7th Home Consoles, but I didn't want to wait til 2012 for a good library on Home Consoles last Gen.

How can people play DS & Wii online?

I've read it in a news post, but basically you need a flashcard for the DS or a Wii that can run homebrew, and the software allows you to configure private servers to play online or download DLCs, etc. Some other steps are needed, but the news don't mention them (obviously).

But so far it looks like the DS version is the principal one.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Kaizar said:
JEMC said:

Ok so, apparently there is a hack that allows users to keep playing online with the DS and probalby Wii. Has anyone tried it?
(OF course not, everybody here is legal and wouldn't use something like that...)

I would try the hack, for Wii games since I skipped the 7th Home Consoles, but I didn't want to wait til 2012 for a good library on Home Consoles last Gen.

I've read it in a news post, but basically you need a flashcard for the DS or a Wii that can run homebrew, and the software allows you to configure private servers to play online or download DLCs, etc. Some other steps are needed, but the news don't mention them (obviously).

Can Action Reply do it.

Kaizar said:
JEMC said:
Kaizar said:
JEMC said:

Can Action Reply do it.

I honestly don't know. I've never played attention to the "scene", but I thought that some of the guys here may want to know about it so they can search on their own .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

^ I was just looking at it, and I think I'll get it.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Some More Nintendo News for May 23:
1: Mario Kart UK launch advert is here!
2: Mario Kart US Bundle Unboxing on Nintendo Minute
3: Infinity Runner Launch Trailer!
4: Preorders open for Alpha Ruby and Omega Sapphire!
5: Another Tomadachi Life advert(with Debby Ryan)
6: E4 and Nintendo partnership in Europe for Mario Kart TV
7: Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 is coming out in the UK this october(people like this crude?)
Sources:
MynintendoNews: http://mynintendonews.com/
NintendoEverything: http://nintendoeverything.com/
Vgchartz: Already here

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Hey Cone can i be a news reporter for Nintendomination
i thought i did a good job first try

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzOXRBQSJWo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hCluRLOBmo

Wii U News: May 23, 2014

• Ike returns to Smash Bros!
  • Nascar is going to feature a mobile Mario Kart ad.
  • Minish Cap is being rereleased for Wii U next week.
  • Another Mario Kart video from Nintendo. It's an unboxing.
  • IGN REALLY liked Super Mario Galaxy. Other Wii/Wii U games considered "Best of Last Gen" included Mario Kart Wii, Wii, LEGO Marvel, Batman: Arkham City, Assassin's Creed 4, Brawl, both Wii Zeldas, Xenoblade, Wii Sports, and Super Mario Galaxy 2.
  • A new Pac-Man gamng is coming this fall.