By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Einsam_Delphin said:

You have a bigger selection of free games to choose from! Let us have our demos! xP

Well if Nintendo werent being all typical Nintendo we should have received a demo to download for Wii U rather than forcing us to travel to a store.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

You have a bigger selection of free games to choose from! Let us have our demos! xP

Well if Nintendo werent being all typical Nintendo we should have received a demo to download for Wii U rather than forcing us to travel to a store.

If they could only do one or the other, then public demos are the better choice as eShop demos would only be good for people who have a Wii U already, and those people are most likely going to be buying this game anyway.

But anywho's, what character/vehicle combo do ya plan on using first!?

Einsam_Delphin said:

If they could only do one or the other, then public demos are the better choice as eShop demos would only be good for people who have a Wii U already, and those people are most likely going to be buying this game anyway.

Depends on if they are all available at the demo.

Will play Baby Rosalina with the best inward drift bike. 

this weeks North American e-shop downloads

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/05/nintendo_download_15th_may_north_america

Game Freak dev believes Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire will change the gen VI battle environment

http://nintendoeverything.com/game-freak-dev-believes-pokemon-omega-rubyalpha-sapphire-will-change-the-gen-vi-battle-environment/

and a possible new character leaked from Sonic Boom

http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-a-look-at-a-new-sonic-boom-character/

and come on Mario Kart break 90!

ktay95 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Depends on if they are all available at the demo.

Will play Baby Rosalina with the best inward drift bike. 

Assuming it's the same as the demo you guys already had, then all characters will be available, aswell as a good number of parts giving access to most of the different possible stat values. And it looks like you'll be using the Sport Bike then as it's the only inward bike available, and btw there is no best inward drift bike as they all have the exact same stats.

As for me, my first run will be with Lakitu + Biddybuggy + Standard tires + Parachute! Yep, basically what he's riding on in the gif in me sig!

Around the Network

they want zelda u to wow many people in one room

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Hello. I was wondering who here had a Steam account. I was thinking about trading my download code that I get with Mario Kart 8 for some games on Steam, and thought this might be a good place to start.

If anyone is interested in basically saving money on one of four digital Wii U games, contact me.

Love and tolerate.

Wow, 43 reviews and every single one is positive.

Salnax said:
Hello. I was wondering who here had a Steam account. I was thinking about trading my download code that I get with Mario Kart 8 for some games on Steam, and thought this might be a good place to start.

If anyone is interested in basically saving money on one of four digital Wii U games, contact me.

I've got Steam! My name is merely psn_conegamer

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Salnax said:

I've got Steam! My name is merely psn_conegamer

I'm merely Salnax on Steam.

Love and tolerate.