By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

The boxart for MK8 bundle in NA is amazing!

Around the Network

Title is misleading! We've been able to avoid Blue Shells for quite a while now!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Title is misleading! We've been able to avoid Blue Shells for quite a while now!

Maybe me and you have, but this seems much more noob friendly for all the noobs here =P

Not like they will ever hit 1st place =D

ktay95 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Maybe me and you have, but this seems much more noob friendly for all the noobs here =P

Not like they will ever hit 1st place =D

I ment that it's been possible ya arrogant dastard!

Okay, some from at I saw of the Direct, the following is Mario Kart 8

• Start with the already very good MK7
  • Add a new anti-gravity mechanic that introduces new routes per track and unique rules while not racing traditionally
  • Expansion of the MK7 customizable karts, now with Wii's Bikes and new ATV's, which appear distinct yet roughly balanced
  • A full 30 characters, even though a bunch of them are koopalings and babies. It's not as if babies were absent from previous games.
  • Three/Four new items, none of which appear either weak or OP, and one of which nerfs the overpowered blue shell
  • Plenty of online functionality with plenty of modes and voice chat, plus tournament hosting
  • Boos aren't playable, but Ghosts can be raced
  • Video footage editing and sharing, including YouTube uploads!
  • Nice presentation in HD and with fitting tunes
  • Starting boosts still exist
  • I get NSMBU for free
  • Bowser's Castle has a giant mechanical Bowser statue made of lava that punches you
  • Yoshi is a Bike and a ploayable character, meaning you can have Yoshi riding Yoshi

Game of the Year, all years

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
Salnax said:

Okay, some from at I saw of the Direct, the following is Mario Kart 8

• Start with the already very good MK7
  • Add a new anti-gravity mechanic that introduces new routes per track and unique rules while not racing traditionally
  • Expansion of the MK7 customizable karts, now with Wii's Bikes and new ATV's, which appear distinct yet roughly balanced
  • A full 30 characters, even though a bunch of them are koopalings and babies. It's not as if babies were absent from previous games.
  • Three/Four new items, none of which appear either weak or OP, and one of which nerfs the overpowered blue shell
  • Plenty of online functionality with plenty of modes and voice chat, plus tournament hosting
  • Boos aren't playable, but Ghosts can be raced
  • Video footage editing and sharing, including YouTube uploads!
  • Nice presentation in HD and with fitting tunes
  • Starting boosts still exist
  • I get NSMBU for free
  • Bowser's Castle has a giant mechanical Bowser statue made of lava that punches you
  • Yoshi is a Bike and a ploayable character, meaning you can have Yoshi riding Yoshi

Game of the Year, all years

In news,

Disney Infinity Version 2.0 coming this fall to Wii U (and other consoles)

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/227354-official-pr-disney-infinity-2-0-marvel-super-heroes-launching-this-fall

Conception 2 DLC out

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/227351-conception-ii-new-dlc-available

Google Maps Pokemon Challenge winners finally getting rewards "for being the very best"

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/227342-google-sending-out-rewards-to-pokemon-masters

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Slarvax said:
The info we got from the Direct was awesome, the way it was presented was aweful.

I liked it. Besides, who doesn't want dem Mario and Luigi slippers?

You guys are getting "the news" later than usual... Wednesdays I watch TV, and today specifically I'll play in my Wii U for the first time since I got Pokemon.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
You guys are getting "the news" later than usual... Wednesdays I watch TV, and today specifically I'll play in my Wii U for the first time since I got Pokemon.

No! I cannot get through the day without your news!

Slarvax said:

I know this is random, but when I get back to posting regularly, do you want to do news differently? We could go back to doing platform-based news (3DS & Wii U), or we can split the news by categories (Reviews, Previews, Features, Editorials, Sales, Fandom, etc). Or if you want to remain the master of all Nintendo News, any bright ideas for what my new role should be?

Love and tolerate.