By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

I'll be needing a WiiU soon once Smash Bros strikes. Time to save money, I guess.

Also, I dislike the console, but it is very beautiful. I wouldn't mind having sex once with it.

Around the Network
Wright said:

I'll be needing a WiiU soon once Smash Bros strikes. Time to save money, I guess.

Also, I dislike the console, but it is very beautiful. I wouldn't mind having sex once with it.

That is the Wright I know. Good choice on the Smash Bros side!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Wright said:

That is the Wright I know. Good choice on the Smash Bros side!

Want to do a threesome?

Still no Yoshi's New Island reviews?

What's this about a new look Nintendo Network..? Got any sauce for that..?

Around the Network
TheKingofRedLions said:
Still no Yoshi's New Island reviews?

Embargo til Thursday I think, maybe Friday

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

MK pre-orders opened today (past midnight) and the title is already being pre-ordered at an online store (FNAC) here in Portugal. Really surprised!

Wii U news of 12/03/2014:

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Has anyone seen TPP Crystal? This run has actually been better! I just checked the "progression page", and they've done a way better job than in Red. They alredy beat Lance, and they had a really good team! And they gave awesome names to the Kanto badges!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

snowdog said:
What's this about a new look Nintendo Network..? Got any sauce for that..?

Just some fan speculation for now it seems. 

“Fans are speculating that the maintenance is designed to upgrade the network infrastructure for both devices in order to pave the way for big titles that will be launched later in the year.”

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Wii-U-3DS-eShop-Getting-Major-Nintendo-Network-Update-62715.html