By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
NintendoPie said:
Was Trucks not going to host SSB tourneys in his SSB4 thread? I know I was planning on hosting MK8 tourneys in my thread.

We can all host tourneys as long as they're at different times! This is especially necessary for SSB4 as there are so many different ways of playing it.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
tbone51 said:

i'll be doing it!

You will be doing which? The SSB4 tourneys or the MK8 tourneys? Because those are mine as of now.

Im definitely doing SSB. Truck will too. I know i'll be 150%  on it!

Um WOW, 100 points. Kinda sad that I reached it before other users on here. Shows how small the Nintendo family is on here. Also did I really pass it with BABYMETAL as my pic, that is just hilarious =P

3DS News: March 11, 2014

I got 92 points for winning the pokemon tourney?

Dam son.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Was Trucks not going to host SSB tourneys in his SSB4 thread? I know I was planning on hosting MK8 tourneys in my thread.

Hmm, good point. It's a looooong way away yet but yeah, I'd imagine that he'd be doing them which is fine ofcourse. I'll still be handling MK8 though, sorta a natural progression

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

ktay95 said:
Um WOW, 100 points. Kinda sad that I reached it before other users on here. Shows how small the Nintendo family is on here. Also did I really pass it with BABYMETAL as my pic, that is just hilarious =P

Well Pokemon and Monster a Hunter really helped you. Your MH thread for example gives you 40 points right off the bat! 

_crazy_man_ said:
I got 92 points for winning the pokemon tourney?

Dam son.

It's not quite that simple. It seemed unfair to not award people who were active in here and provoked discussion, so now you get points for that. All your talk of your new team, doing trades, ban lists for the Tourney etc. all helped out a little as well!

New SEGA 3D Classic: 3D Fantasy Zone Opa-Opa Bros.
Out March 26th in Japan
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/11/play-spaceships-brother-3d-fantasy-zone-opa-opa-bros/

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AstroGamer said:
New SEGA 3D Classic: 3D Fantasy Zone Opa-Opa Bros.
Out March 26th in Japan
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/11/play-spaceships-brother-3d-fantasy-zone-opa-opa-bros/

My Oppa Oppa Bros yeah this my retag