By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Einsam_Delphin said:
Conegamer said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Conegamer said:
So who here would be interested in doing a time attack or score challenge or whatever? I'm going to update this weekend with this idea, but only if it'll get off the ground really.

For what game?

That's really up to you guys, to be honest. Do you have a prefered title?

No idea, though I remember Spurgeoryan talking about Tropical Freeze.

Yeah, I liked that idea but then TBone went and made a separate thread, so really we need something else...

Anyway Mario Kart in 7 hours!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

TwitchPlaysPokemon has nearly no viewers anymore... Most of the time around 10k-20k!
I guess we wont be seeing twitch plays pokemon emerald then!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
TwitchPlaysPokemon has nearly no viewers anymore... Most of the time around 10k-20k!
I guess we wont be seeing twitch plays pokemon emerald then!

10k - 20k is actually a really respectable number, and one that many people claimed was ideal once the viewercount climbed up to 25k - 30k (which seemed insane back then) and chaos ensued. Many people complained about the stream being to crowded.

Also, it was pretty obvious that those huge numbers (100k+) were an anomaly caused by a lot of media coverage. Most of those people probably watched for 10 minutes and left, being replaced by other people wanting to check out what's going on.

Now, it stabilizes around 10k, and I think that's a huge number all by itself. Well, at least it was considered then before the project exploded in popularity.

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

2 and a half hours to go...any more players?

ninetailschris said:

Anyone know how much 3d zelda ocarina of time cost on 3ds eshop.

full price

Around the Network

Mario Kart in an hour?

TheKingofRedLions said:
Mario Kart in an hour?

Just over, yeah.

I think they'll be fewer people than last time, so let's all just go into the Finals community.

I'll play, just tell me how long is the wait from now!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

count me in

Sorry I missed the news yesterday. Tonight's feature will be extra spiffy!