By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Some news of 02/03/2014:

• There was only one little article, and just that wasn't worth it. So I went to Amazon US Best-Sellers and Pre-orders, and Amazon JP Pre-orders.
  • In US, Mario Kart 8 is #9 and Yoshi's New Island at #16 appear on the Pre-orders best sellers. While in Japan, MK8 is at number 20.
  • And Best-Sellers in US for the Nintendo brand are Pokemon X at # 28 for 3DS and DK at #31 for Wii U.
  • A pretty interesting, but already known, article on Bayonetta 2.
  • ... Wait! I lied! Gamexplain released a new analysis on MK8 Koopalings trailer.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Salnax said:

3DS News: March 2, 2014

FYI, they have been hiring for a while. I think i followed their twitter for it since early last month. They post these Jobs almost every weekday and then sometimes on weekends

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Salnax said:

3DS News: March 2, 2014

Yeah, that bit of Layton was good, just reaaaaaly weird. You'll see when it releases in America no doubt.

Also I don't .ok how this thread has gone really quiet all of a sudden. Why is this?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Oh, and sorry Spurge but I don't like the Walking Dead :/

What do you think Retro next game is going to be? and what do you want it to be?

Around the Network
TheKingofRedLions said:
What do you think Retro next game is going to be? and what do you want it to be?

New IP, then again I dont really care to much. Im definitely in the minority on this but I dont think they have the talent to pull off an epic AAA 3D game. But hey hopefully they prove me wrong and we get some crazy 3rd Person Shooter or Action RPG. 

Oh also think Nintendo wont let them create the mature game that they should be making.

Oh oh one more thing, Im really fucking negative on this, arent I?

TheKingofRedLions said:

Just more Metroid Prime, really. I know that is a bit of a cheat, but I really do hope it is.

TheKingofRedLions said:

From the recent comments, it looks like it won't be neither a Metroid nor a Donkey game. And I'm fine with it.

Now the question is if Nintendo really believes in them as much as they say in the interviews and allows them to make a new IP, or even if Retro wants to make that step or prefers to take a less risky path and work on one of the dormant IPs like they have done with their latest projects.

Whatever it is, it will be something nre from them, and that's exciting.

And personally, I'd like them to make an adventure game. They have proven that they know how to design stages to be fun, yet hard to complete, and there's no doubt that technically they are more than prepared for that. So an Uncharted or Tomb Raider game with less shootings and more platforming would be great.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

3DS News: March 3, 2014

Wii U news of 03/03/2014:

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988