By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

I guess we could do that, but it's at a bit of short notice so I'd rather just leave it this week and keep in routine. That way, people know what's going on and when, which is how I aim to keep things!

Laptop still not working correctly, so updates will continue to be sparse. However, I can say that Lestatdark has passed the 100 point barrier, so congrats to you!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

3DS News: March 1, 2014

If the Year of Yoshi is going to be a thing, they'll have to announce it by the end of the month!

Look at all this news!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:

Look at all this news!

I see it! Interesting to see it posted on Twitter first (unless you got these from somewhere else?)! I need to get my own Twitter account up sometime just for Nintendo news

Around the Network

I must admit, I am liking the look of Mario Kart 8, and I'm sure. I'm not the only one. THE more I see of it! the better it looks really.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

3DS News: March 2, 2014

Conegamer said:
I must admit, I am liking the look of Mario Kart 8, and I'm sure. I'm not the only one. THE more I see of it! the better it looks really.

Same here!

Salnax said:

3DS News: March 2, 2014

Is this guy actually serio... Oh Gamespot!

No Explanation needed.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

I'm getting Pokemon X! I'm so excited for this! Thanks to my cousins... I even started a Nuzlocke Challenge on SoulSilver, and this game is actually really hard, but at least doable, unlike White 2... 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988