By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Wii U news of 28/02/2014:

• Global Software, week of the 22nd: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze was released in Europe and Noeth America this week, and sold ove 198k units (a total of 236,557 units), making it the second best selling game of the week. Every other game was behind the top 30, and those were: with 3D World, NSLU, Nintendo Land, Wii Party U, NSMBU, and The Lego game. In total Wii U sold 413k units of software (an increase of 50%) and was at the middle of the gaming hardware sandwhich (both in Harware and Software weekly). Mario and Sonic at why do I even do this? reached 300k sales. Sonic Lost World got to 200k sales.
  • The director of SM3DW was inspired by God himself Shigeru Miyamoto's teaching!
  • Three eShop titles were announce for Wii U recently! Forma.8, Swords & Soliers II, and Affordable Space Adventures.
  • RetroStudios says the Wii U is a powerhouse... And a new game is on development! Is it Metroid Prime 4? Is it another DK? Mario Kart? or a new IP...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

So there's no way they'll crack the Elite Four on Twitch without better organization.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Today's my birthday, so I'm too busy partying with friends to do the daily 3DS news! Oh wait... FML.

3DS News: February 28, 2014

• The weekly sales data for the week ending February 22 is in. It was a worse than average week for the 3DS, as the platform lost over 10% of both its weekly hardware and software sales, not to mention the limelight thanks to the PS4's Japanese launch. Nevertheless, there were some accomplishments this week for the 3DS. Although only the #2 platform in terms of hardware, it outsold any other two lower platforms combined, such as the Vita and PlayStation 3 combined, or the Xbone and Wii U. Dragon Quest, on its third week as a Japanese exclusive, remains at the #8 spot worldwide, while Pokemon X/Y comes in at #11 and a new Japan-only Basketball game comes at #19. Other 3DS games in the Top 75 included Yokai Watch, Bravely Default, which remains the top 3DS game in North America, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Mario Kart 7, The LEGO Movie Game, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Mario Party: Island Tour, New Super Mario Bros 2, Puzzles & Dragons Z, A Link Between Worlds, and Super Mario 3D Land.
  • After a bit under two months so far this year, the 3DS has sold just under a million units of hardware and over five times as much software. The two best-selling new games of 2014 thus far, Dragon Quest Monsters 2 and Kirby Triple Deluxe, are 3DS exclusives. Pokemon X/Y is one of only three skus to sell over half a million copies so far in 2014. Other notable 3DS sellers in 2014 include Bravely Default, thanks to its American release, and A Link Between Worlds, each of which have over 200,000 sales so far this year.
  • One last Layton trailer, for old time's sake?
  • This eShop soccer game took over half a decade to make, but here it comes!
  • Persona Q sounds a bit weird.
  • This 3DS game will probably never be brought West. And for that I am sad.
  • Twitch has reached the Elite Four!

Can I be in the Pokemon Tourney?

I won't be in this next Pokemon Tourney, wanna make a new team.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
BiffAtlas said:
Can I be in the Pokemon Tourney?

Ofcourse! If it goes ahead, ofcourse, which right now I'm not confident about due to the number of people who have dropped out. With this and my laptop problems, I think I'm just going to postpone it this time I'm afraid.

spurgeonryan said:
No more Mario or DK @ daily news !

@ Coney G

I know you already have so much updating here, but high scores in Nintendo games would be a cool feature.. Not sure how you would do it, but people post a picture of their high score for a game and you add it. So people could try to be the top on VGchartz. Radishead said he was going to do a Nintendo thing like that, but never did.

I quite like that idea, I must say. I'll give it a go and see what people think, say with Time Trials on Mario Kart, or high score runs on Mario etc.

That took a few days less than I expected!

Apparently, Gen 2 starts tomorrow! Here's hoping they pick Chikorita!

Yeah, hopefully they go fot Chikorita. I do love Bayleaf from my childhood. Good memories.

So, a reminder there's no tourney this week. Sorry guys!

Sorry about the Pokemon tournament! Maybe you could still do MK7 tomorrow? King of Red and BiffAtlas are pretty much always there, so that's 3 people already, and since MK7 shouldn't take too long, I might be able to squeeze myself in!

Salnax said:

Today's my birthday, so I'm too busy partying with friends to do the daily 3DS news! Oh wait... FML.

lolz, happy birthday!!!