By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
tbone51 said:
TM25 said:
OK no worries quote this when you are ready sure.

you can trade me now :) I got one with perfect atk ready for you!

Also do you have any other rare pokemon (i mean hidden abilty ones! Im glad you have carvanah!

Cheers that gastly is a lot more than i expected saved me lots of time thank you.

Around the Network
TM25 said:
tbone51 said:
TM25 said:
OK no worries quote this when you are ready sure.

you can trade me now :) I got one with perfect atk ready for you!

Also do you have any other rare pokemon (i mean hidden abilty ones! Im glad you have carvanah!

I'm online now, few others most are in pokebank so couldn't tell you off the top of my head.

oh! I definitely need more female hidden ability pokemon! if you get a chance can you trade any rare ones with me? I'll make sure to give you something good! I still got things like scrggy hidden ability intimadate for example (some good ivs too)

Slarvax said:
tbone51 said:
Slarvax said:

yes, every point counts! (especially in speed!) If we both have dragonites and i havevperfect 31iv in speed and you have 0-30ivs in speed mine will go first. (this is saying if we have the no evs into it or exactly the same)

But then EV wouldn't change the final stat so much, right? I mean, should I care more about IVs or EVs?

If you put the maximum amount of ev's able into a stat you add on an extra 63 points, add the 31 iv and the difference is 94 points.

tbone51 said:
TM25 said:

I'm online now, few others most are in pokebank so couldn't tell you off the top of my head.

oh! I definitely need more female hidden ability pokemon! if you get a chance can you trade any rare ones with me? I'll make sure to give you something good! I still got things like scrggy hidden ability intimadate for example (some good ivs too)

I'll see what I have tomorrow sure and let you know, I can breed you a female like you did for me assuming the gender ratio isn't a bitch.

TM25 said:
tbone51 said:
TM25 said:

I'll see what I have tomorrow sure and let you know, I can breed you a female like you did for me assuming the gender ratio isn't a bitch.

thankz, pm me wen you get a list! i really do need some hidden abilty pokes (female). Im glad this gen makes lifeso much easier :0

Around the Network

Could someone be kind and trade something back and forth so I can get a Gengar?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Could someone be kind and trade something back and forth so I can get a Gengar?

Sure   0173-1280-7795       Stefan in game

TM25 said:

If you put the maximum amount of ev's able into a stat you add on an extra 63 points, add the 31 iv and the difference is 94 points.

OOoooohh... So +1 IV means +1 stat point?  And if I recall +4 EV is +1 stat point... Now I'm starting to get it. And the nature gives like 10% more to a stat and 10% less to another, and you can have a maximum of 255 in one stat, and a maximum of 511 EV per stat? That's all I've studied.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
TM25 said:

OOoooohh... So +1 IV means +1 stat point?  And if I recall +4 EV is +1 stat point... Now I'm starting to get it. And the nature gives like 10% more to a stat and 10% less to another, and you can have a maximum of 255 in one stat, and a maximum of 511 EV per stat? That's all I've studied.

255 max on one stat (252 effective, other 3 would be wasted because they wouldnt give a stat point) and 512 EV total. Most people go 252 one stat, 252 second stat, 8 on last stat.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

3DS news of 14/02/2014: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! 

(Reposting cause it was lost with all that Pokemon talk. Also, I'll finally post the Global software for 01/02!!!!)

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988