By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Hey can I join, this thread looks great.

NNID: Emu-fred

Around the Network

Nintendo has released a new infographic, in which they finally jump onto the Wii hate train.

Also, note that Wii Sports Club isn't the only eShop game out today. There's a Toki Tori remake, on sale for a mere $2, a bunch of 3DS titles including the latest version of the KORG music program, Kid Icarus: Uprising is now available as a download (so there's no more excuses on why not to get it!), and Code of Princess and Etrian Odyssey 4 are each $10 off for a week.

JEMC said:

Did you knw about Zelda's Easter Egg in CoD?

(open it in another tab to make it a bit bigger)

A rupee trophy for "Most Bushes Cut And Pots Smashed" .

Thats pretty snazzy. Good find! 

So how are people finding Wii Sports Club? Liking it? Opinions are less than stellar so far...

Oh, and I beat Dual Destinies Commander Wright! 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Nintendo News: November 7, 2013

• As already mentioned, Wii Sports Club is out today. Also on the eShop, there is a $10 off sale on a couple of 3DS Atlus games, a new version of the KORG music software, and Kid Icarus: Uprising is now available to download.
  • Marth is confirmed for Super Smash Bros 4!
  • The Wii U is coming to Brazil later this month for the low price of about $829 for the 32 GB model, with New Super Mario Bros U and the Luigi DLC thrown in. This is less than half of the PS4's initial price in Brazil. Retail games cost around $80, and launch titles apparently include Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D Land, and Pikmin 3.
  • Another 3D World interview is up at IGN.
  • Project CARS is reconfirmed for the Wii U, set for release next year.
  • A new trailer for Wii Sports Club is up.

Today in Nintendo History

• Red Special Edition Mario Wii was released. (2010)
  • The Wii U's start-up plaza screen was revealed via Nintendo Direct. (2012)

Conegamer said:
JEMC said:

Did you knw about Zelda's Easter Egg in CoD?

(open it in another tab to make it a bit bigger)

A rupee trophy for "Most Bushes Cut And Pots Smashed" .

Thats pretty snazzy. Good find! 

So how are people finding Wii Sports Club? Liking it? Opinions are less than stellar so far...

Oh, and I beat Dual Destinies Commander Wright! 

I've mostly read positive opinions about Sports Club really, except for some laggy tennis games.
Haven't been able to play it myself yet, maybe I'll get a chance in a week or so.

Around the Network

6 Things We Learned About the Making of Super Mario 3D World

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/07/6-things-we-learned-about-the-making-of-super-mario-3d-world

Salnax said:

Nintendo News: November 7, 2013

• As already mentioned, Wii Sports Club is out today. Also on the eShop, there is a $10 off sale on a couple of 3DS Atlus games, a new version of the KORG music software, and Kid Icarus: Uprising is now available to download.
  • Marth is confirmed for Super Smash Bros 4!
  • The Wii U is coming to Brazil later this month for the low price of about $829 for the 32 GB model, with New Super Mario Bros U and the Luigi DLC thrown in. This is less than half of the PS4's initial price in Brazil. Retail games cost around $80, and launch titles apparently include Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D Land, and Pikmin 3.
  • Another 3D World interview is up at IGN.
  • Project CARS is reconfirmed for the Wii U, set for release next year.
  • A new trailer for Wii Sports Club is up.

Today in Nintendo History

• Red Special Edition Mario Wii was released. (2010)
  • The Wii U's start-up plaza screen was revealed via Nintendo Direct. (2012)

Definitely the best news there is that Marth will be back in SSB4. What great fun that'll be!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6935996/updated-pokerap-with-all-718-pokemon

I'd like to portray the role of NintendoMoney.

I'm good with Nintendo figures and sales :)

On a side note my NNID is just like my avatar name - vinniegambini

Has anyone been having crashing issues with pokemon x/y or other games? I fear that my pokemon 3ds XL is broken :(. 50% of the time it doesn't load up when i close it and stays in sleep mode and crashes every 2-3 hours while playing pokemon, 6-7 hours for other games.