By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
JEMC said:
DélioPT said:
This thread is getting closed?
I think i skipped too many posts to understand why.

Well, at least a new one is coming.

Cone's reasons from earlier today: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7290644

Thanks!

Around the Network

Nintendo World it is. Either that or Universe.

As far as I'm concerned; the name stays the same. Everything thus far has been created with the name staying the same. After the threads have been switched a poll will go up discussing possible names using the information garnered from people in this thread; and out own suggestions. Please do not expect a change in name to happen immediately however.

Note this is for convinience and to minimize confusion/disruption.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Doesn't the 3DS have some application called Nintendo Zone? That one could also work.

But World seems to unanimous, kudos JEMC.

Nintendo Universe

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

As far as I'm concerned; the name stays the same. Everything thus far has been created with the name staying the same. After the threads have been switched a poll will go up discussing possible names using the information garnered from people in this thread; and out own suggestions. Please do not expect a change in name to happen immediately however.

Note this is for convinience and to minimize confusion/disruption.

So uuuh, what's with my skittles? I need confirmation damn it!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Guys, I have a spare Mewtwo DLC code for SSB 3DS. If someone is interested, I'd like to trade it for some other eshop code for either Wii U or 3DS. Just send me a message.

Slarvax said:

@Platina: I don't know if Cone told you, but I get a 6 pack of coke/pepsi, 2 skittles, and 3 milky ways per week for my news post

I, uhh... will get back to you on that. No promises though, as I still owe Squiddy 36 chocolate milks :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Splatoon mango has a fan translation already :O

Reading it now.

Aww, sad to see this thread go even though I didn't post on it much. I've essentially lurked here for months before joining up and feel like I know the thread though.

Oh well, new thread will be exciting as well, so I'll look forward to that! :)