By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Skullwaker said:

P.S. look at the cute shit Japan is getting.

I think I saw a 2nd FE character made too, or being made. I`m tempted to get that, but I will likely pass. There are nendroids of other game characters, like Mario and Link. The Link one is so cute... TwT

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
I think I saw a 2nd FE character made too, or being made. I`m tempted to get that, but I will likely pass. There are nendroids of other game characters, like Mario and Link. The Link one is so cute... TwT

Gah, Toon Link is my weakness. If I could get every Toon Link merch, I would. Already got a plush and the amiibo. so that's good enough...for now.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Apparently, the Ryu sound files have been verified. Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean that he'll be a character or even that it's the same Ryu, but interesting nonetheless.

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-street-fighters-ryu-to-be-included-in-future-dlc-for-super-smash-bros/

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Anyone find it interesting that there seems to be more 3rd party support for Wii U this year than in 2014? This year we're getting Guitar Hero Live, Project CARS, Rodea, Tantalus port, Legend of Kay, (maybe) Block Ops 3 in addition to the obvious stuff like Lego games, Just Dance and Skylanders. In comparison, 2014 only had the aforementioned obvious games and Watch Dogs.

Hopefully Wii U gets MH4U also.

Well some of that is indie but if more support from middle weights this year.  Wii U sales are up and positivity is higher than before.  So some will be willing to take a chance again. 

Soooo I just got an email from Club Nintendo saying i'm a platinum member now so I can download a free game. The question is, between Animal Crossing New Leaf or Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze which one should a get? I'm leaning towards Animal Crossing.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:
Soooo I just got an email from Club Nintendo saying i'm a platinum member now so I can download a free game. The question is, between Animal Crossing New Leaf or Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze which one should a get? I'm leaning towards Animal Crossing.

I`d say it`d be better if you went with DK over AC. Don`t end up like me, who`s still playing a year later managing their town, watering plants and making sure your favorite villagers don`t leave. It may be better to go with a game witn an end...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BlowoverKing said:

You'll get more out of Animal Crossing.

Cloudman said:
BlowoverKing said:

I`d say it`d be better if you went with DK over AC. Don`t end up like me, who`s still playing a year later managing their town, watering plants and making sure your favorite villagers don`t leave. It may be better to go with a game witn an end...

Animal Crossing isn't a game, it's a pathological addiction for which there is no cure... :p

Animal Crossing it is!!!

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

curl-6 said:
Cloudman said:
BlowoverKing said:

Animal Crossing isn't a game, it's a pathological addiction for which there is no cure... :p

Pretty much. It`s too late for me... D:

Dance my pretties!