By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
tak13 said:
Leadified said:
Just got my Pro Controller today (first time ever using one), very pleasantly surprised with it.

How much did  it cost you leady?

About $50 or so.

Around the Network

@Leadified. It's the best controller. You never need to charge it:0

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Don't mind me, just trying something.

Leadified said:
Just got my Pro Controller today (first time ever using one), very pleasantly surprised with it.

The Pro Controller is easily my favorite. The buttons are just so clicky and responsive, plus the battery life is amazing and it's very comfortbale. Also has a nice weight to it.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Leadified said:

The Pro Controller is easily my favorite. The buttons are just so clicky and responsive, plus the battery life is amazing and it's very comfortbale. Also has a nice weight to it.

Up until today, I have been using the Classic Controller for most of my Wii U games (not really a fan of the GamePad for more intensive games). So I looked into buying a Pro Controller. I waited on buying one because of the price and I thought the button layout looked kind of awkward, but I decided to take the dive.

Luckily it worked out! It feels very comfortable to hold,  the button layout feels natural and like you said, just the right weight. I am definitely looking forward to using this for games like Bayonetta, Hyrule Warriors and going back to 100% 3D World. It also works pretty well with VC games too which is nice. Overall, definitely worth the purchase.

Around the Network
Leadified said:
Skullwaker said:
Leadified said:

Up until today, I have been using the Classic Controller for most of my Wii U games (not really a fan of the GamePad for more intensive games). So I looked into buying a Pro Controller. I waited on buying one because of the price and I thought the button layout looked kind of awkward, but I decided to take the dive.

Luckily it worked out! It feels very comfortable to hold,  the button layout feels natural and like you said, just the right weight. I am definitely looking forward to using this for games like Bayonetta, Hyrule Warriors and going back to 100% 3D World. It also works pretty well with VC games too which is nice. Overall, definitely worth the purchase.

On the gamepad bit, I often wonder if wwhat launched is actually a bit...rushed.  It's a great design concept that augments rather than trying to replace traditional control inputs.  But it feels like it has a lot of superfluous features in it that just make it bulkier than need be.  I think if the Wii U had had one more year in the oven, one major change probably would have been the gamepad, probably moving the form factor more in the direction of traditional controlers for more comfort. 

Skullwaker said:
Leadified said:

Hearing you say the Pro Controller is your fav is rather surprising to me. Usually it`s the PS4 and XB1`s controller being the general favorite and not the Pro Controller. But yeah, it`s a good controller too, although I don`t like how they switched the 2nd stick and buttons. I liked them the other way around.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Leadified said:

Yeah, the GamePad isn't the best option for intense games. I'm rather surprised I managed to play Hyrule Warriors with it, lol. Thankfully I got the Pro Controller in time for Bayonetta and it was glorious. 

Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

Cloudman said:
Hearing you say the Pro Controller is your fav is rather surprising to me. Usually it`s the PS4 and XB1`s controller being the general favorite and not the Pro Controller. But yeah, it`s a good controller too, although I don`t like how they switched the 2nd stick and buttons. I liked them the other way around.

I've tried both the PS4 and XBO's controllers and while they are good, I don't find them as comfortable or satisfying to use. I can't really explain it. DualShock 4 is definitely a step up from DualShock 3 though.

Nuvendil said:
Leadified said:

On the gamepad bit, I often wonder if wwhat launched is actually a bit...rushed.  It's a great design concept that augments rather than trying to replace traditional control inputs.  But it feels like it has a lot of superfluous features in it that just make it bulkier than need be.  I think if the Wii U had had one more year in the oven, one major change probably would have been the gamepad, probably moving the form factor more in the direction of traditional controlers for more comfort. 

I definitely agree, if the GamePad was just slimmer and a more ergonomic design,  it would have been an entirely different story.