By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Apologies for the error in timings; it has been rectified.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Can't believe I'll miss this... French classes. I'll get home right when this ends.

cycycychris said:

How does Gamexplain do this shit so fast! They already made there prediction video

Already? :o They work fast.

Well, time to see what they think :P

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

cycycychris said:

How does Gamexplain do this shit so fast! They already made there prediction video

I'd not be surprised if they've been sitting on this video for a while. Or if they knew in advance.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Gamexplain is amazing.

Around the Network

Wake up, only to find out a direct is confirmed...

Goodness.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Also, if you're reading this Slarvax, I'm almost ready.

Give me a moment, and we can get started.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Yep! I went to youtube thinking it will happen within an hour..................... *sees posted 30 mins ago* OMFG.

Anyway.....

I'm ready. Not for the wait though lol.

GR. counterpick, Slarvax

GG Slarvax.

Ultra 2, Slarvax 0