By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Einsam_Delphin said:
RobDX said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
RobDX said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
RobDX said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Conegamer said:
Dammit getting screwed over again! Should we do one more?

Wait, you got dropped again!? And I'd be all for it of course! Maybe Rob will show up too this time.

I'm having problems with my conection, maybe because i'm trying to use my new 3ds with my old mario kart card?

I'm sure that wouldn't have anything to do with it. Are you able to connect to the internet at all?

Yes it connects but I can't start any online game

Not even against random opponents?

Also Conegamer where you at!?

yes, not even there. anyways I'll see what I can do so I can join next time... 

Wait, did you ever download the patch for MK7?

yes I did that too, I'm checking the error codes right now

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
menx64 said:
I am the only one online ;_; I'll call it a day for now, looking forward to the next tourney!

But we're all still here, just waiting on Conegamer.

Sorry, I'm done for now. Have fun without me!

Awww... T_T

Well King of Red Lions and BiffAtlas, we could play with randoms if yal want to.

So do people want to do the same again next week? As I may have some difficulty with that...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
So do people want to do the same again next week? As I may have some difficulty with that...

I'd be up for it again next week, but if you can't do it

TheKingofRedLions said:
Conegamer said:

I'd be up for it again next week, but if you can't do it

Hey, I'm not too concerned about me not being there! If you guys wanna do it I can still organise it if you'd like.

Around the Network

I want to do it of course!

Apologies for not making the tourney, my area had an internet cut-out for like 4 hours -___-

Nintendo News: December 15, 2013

Love and tolerate.

STRYKIE said:
Apologies for not making the tourney, my area had an internet cut-out for like 4 hours -___-

Don't worry about it, but this is the third time you've said you were gonna play and subsequently not show. So any more false promises won't be tolerated by me, I'm afraid. I know now why Rol got so frustrated in the Luigis Mansion 2 thread!

So will you be able to join next week? We could try Saturday maybe, I could do that. How's that sound?

tagged.you guys should keep up the good work to compete with the ps vita thread.i was kicked out of that thread for telling how superior the 3ds is.